PepsiCo Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

walkin for interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Very fair and pleasant.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2009.

Interview

Casual. Work culture is very intense (long days, 60+ work weeks)

Interview Questions

• Tell me of an experience where you had to convince someone on your team who wasn't aligned.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

3 Interviews rolled into one day in Denver.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I was an employee referral and submitted my resume to HR via my contact at the company. It took about 4 weeks to schedule the interview because our calendars were tough to sync.

The interview was all behavioral and was focussed on establishing my credentials around Consumer Goods marketing. Frito-Lay was concerned about my experience with tools such as Nielsens and my ability to work with Category Management teams focussed on consumer products.

Questions included:

Describe your experience with Consumer Focus Groups
    Describe your experience with retail marketing
    Describe the tools you have used to understand consumer behaviors around your product and competing products

Due to the current economy and state of tine job market, you will not get into Frito-Lay, candidates with limited Consumer Goods experience and weak internal contacts at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in measuring the effectiveness of advertising and media spend   Answer Question
    • What tools do yo use to forecast/predict consumer behavior?   Answer Question
    • How would you segment the US consumer market?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the company based on my profile on Linkedin. Interview process consisted of four rounds. First two rounds were screening interviews with HR. They asked basic questions as “Why Pepsico” and behavioral questions. Round 3 was with a marketing director and consisted of more behavioral questions. Round 4 was a case interview. Overall process was positive. Very friendly people and accommodating of my schedule at work.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a tough decison you faced. How did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kota, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kota, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

earlier i have done 2 months experience in pepsi co. after that i wait for the vacany in this company. after some time there are some vacancy. i give the interview three times. after that they selected me. pepsi-co is the multi level marketing..

Interview Questions

i want to switch the in other company for the growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews then participated in their "Possibilities Day" where they bring in several candidates for round table with about 6 interviewers. Also got a tour of the campus and chance to talk with various employees. It was positive overall and the recruiter was great. She explained the process and called to follow up afterward.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about how to market their products - what would you do in certain situations. Asked for specific examples. Wanted detailed answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview, hiring manager phone interview and an onsite interview with several separate meetings with various staff members. Very encouraged by the timeliness of the initial interviews. Final interview day was exhausting having to be prepared to talk with so many individuals from different work areas. Hiring manager was very positive about my experience but ultimately I did not receive an offer. The team was extremely young and I felt maybe I didn't connect well with them.