PepsiCo Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Material Handler Interview Questions

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pulaski, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Pulaski, TN) in June 2008.

Interview

Three panel

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in December 2007.

Interview

You apply online, then they called out of the blue,just ONE DAY before the hiring process. I had to call in sick from that current job to try to get the job at Frito-Lay because they DO NOT let you schedule when to come. Once inside the building, you go to a room, with other propective employees and take some tests on paper. A math test (like 6th grade math) and a comprehension test (like figuring out patterns and such) and a moral test (like they ask if you saw an employee stealing, what would you do, and you pick, a,b,c, or d. And they repeat question but phrase them differently to see if you answer with consistency as well) All the tests are timed. Then you go home and they call you within a week to tell you if you passed the tests or not. If you did, then you get a 1 to 1 interview asking the typical interview questions. Right after the interview, they do a HAIR DRUG TEST. And after that, then you get hired, assuming you don't have any felonies, becaues they check that as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't anyway to negotiate on hourly pay because every gets the same pay for the same position, regardless of seniority. So if someone has been a material handler for 10 yrs. and you just started, you get the same pay. You also can't negotiate what days or hours you will work. You can land on 3rd shift or 2nd.