PepsiCo Operation Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operation Resource Interview Questions

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was done in the career center at my university. The interview consisted of a handful of behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when....you used your technical skills to solve a problem... something didn't go the way you had planned...) just answer these questions honestly and in the Action Response Result format.
Second interview is an on-site interview where you get a tour of the plant. Then you interview with three people from the 'leadership team' and a less formal interview with HR. The interviews are again very behavioral and are a bunch of questions that they have prepared. Formatted behavioral interview I guess you could say. This whole process went on for about 5 hours with time for lunch.

Interview process was very god practice - everyone that I met was extremely friendly.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Vancouver, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very smooth. They were interested as much in your technical knowledge as your leadership capabilities and management style. You get to meet the different directors to answer questions. You get to do a floor walk with a front line manager and that is your chance to see if this is for you.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions like conflict resolution, professional accomplishments, time management, continuous improvement, operational experience, career aspirations, leadership examples, stressful situations handling, quick thinking skills, decision
      making skills, ethics compliance, coaching skills, group handling, public speaking,   1 Answer

Operation Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Met a couple of frito lay guys at a career fair at my campus, and had an interview with three of them later that day. I dont know what they were looking for but it wasn't me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult team environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with college recruiters at Job fair at University. I was then asked to apply online. It see,ed the recruiters didn't care much about my pas experience during the job fair. I applied online at the Pepsico careers website and received a phone call a few days later and they performed a quick phone briefing. Typical questions but didn't get a chance to talk too much about how I could be valuable to their organization. Received a generic thank you letter in the mail the following day.

Operation Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wooster, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

It was pretty laid back. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you have encountered with other workers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The BULs interviewed you separately in their offices, about five interviews. They asked behavioral interview questions and then did a plant tour. They really made it a good experience. I would recommend it as a first job out of college.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Structured interviews at the production facility with the Executive Team at the plant. We were provided a tour, then went through five separate one-on-one interviews. We were also given an opportunity to have lunch with other frontline managers currently performing the job that we were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• No one question was particularly difficult, however one of the interviews was simple awkward as the interviewee simply stared at you following your answer which created an extremely uncomfortable feeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The organization made an offer the day after my interview. I was told that the company did not negotiate compensation, bonus or vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

My interview process consist of 3 parts. First was a tour of the plant. Second was a three round interview with 2 person each that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes per round. And the third round was lunch with the current operations resources on site.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Valley City, UT) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewing process will include a first phone interview (mostly for screening purposes) and a second in-person interview. The key with everyone in West Valley is to mention teamwork/teams first and foremost,

Interview Questions

• They, of course, asked the standard interview questions. So be prepared for those. Most people are least prepared for the question, "What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave a salary and made it clear it was not negotiable. I'm not sure if that's actually true though. Personally I believe that everything is negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Valley City, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

Campus recruiting, followed by on campus interviews the next day. After those I was asked to visit the plant where I met with about 10 more people that paired up for an interview with me. After that, they contacted me back to give me an offer and ask for all the needed paperwork.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any unexpected questions. Some of them asked for examples on how to effectively lead a team and experience on a Supply Chain environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a