PepsiCo Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

They asked situational questions, wanted to know about my leadership positions, and wanted to see my passion for working for pepsi. They really admire diversity and are really looking for that in the company. You should definitely ask them questions at the end about how they got involved with pepsi.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult time working with someone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to College Career Fair, received a text message [ first time I have ever received a text for a job interview lol ] about a first round interview on campus that week. Interview was with three employees, including an HR recruiter. It was pretty easy, describe why you want to work in operations and why PepsiCo. I was applying for Frito Lay Division. Final round was next week, consisted of a plant tour, and two additional interviews with managers. Interviews were harder this time. Asked for example of when you streamline a process, and examples of material on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?
      Why Pepsi Co ?
      Go through experiences on your resume ?
      Examples of group projects.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lake Charles, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to take a test online and once I went to the interview. I also had to include my resume and cover letter. I waited in a room about 10 mins and then I was verbally interviewed for about 30mins with 3 different staff members

Interview Questions

• Are you a Veteran how long did you serve in the Military   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Merced, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in person. Offered 2nd interview, but had to decline due to another internship offer. I heard they went up to a third interview session because there were so many applicants.

Interview Questions

• Not word for word, but they asked how do you deal with someone who won't listen? How do you manage your time? Why this internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Stillwater, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, then on site interview where they flew me to Dallas for a 2 day intern event where they interviewed hundreds of candidates. It wasn't too difficult, and they want you to be comfortable and realize that the Frito Lay culture is more relaxed than you would ever imagine. Don't be afraid to be yourself and be confidant. Use your past critical experiences to guide you through the interview and always give examples when answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Critical experiences that would help you in the job, what you are involved in, about yourself, some situational type questions.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was very organized with standard questions that you would expect from an interview. The interviewers were new staff to Pepsico, and seemed very easy to relate to. Walking in they both greeted, and shook my hand. We exchanged how our days were going. The interview lasted roughly 30 min, and was very smooth/ standard. After they asked standard questions then you had the opportunity to ask them about their experiences at Pepsico.

Interview Questions

• Explain your leadership roles... Give an example of a conflicting time in your life where you had to make a decision, and explain how you went about solving the problem.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First met with members of Pepsi at a campus career fair. Able to score an interview a week later. After the initial interview, I did not hear anything for a month regarding a possible follow up interview. I eventually did hear back and was scheduled for a plant visit from 9-12 on a Wednesday. Very typical in nature. Questions are what you have grown to expect from an interview situation.

Operations Interview

Interview

The initial interview was two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, on-campus, both of which were behavioral. The interviews were very similar to each other, and were focused on my questions about the position and company. It was very important that I have lots of specific questions.

Interview Questions

• There were very few direct questions-- the interviews were very conversational, getting-to-know-you, and I drove most of the interview with questions.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Dropped my resume at a career fair on campus and was offered an interview the following week. Recruiters were very eager to answer questions.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Williamsport, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

The process is rather long and takes a while from start to finish but isn't anything unusual or out of the ordinary. For a technical position they require that you complete a technical assessment before you get to interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual or too difficult just pass the assessment for a technical position first then it's like any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none