PepsiCo Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR right after I applied for the position online. She asked me a lot of scenario questions and briefly wanted me to discuss my resume with her. General questions and then detailed ones such as "give me a time where you had to dispute a problem amongst a team you were supervising". I can't remember exactly, but work experience questions. I then was granted a 1:1 interview at the actual facility. I was given a tour and had a great discussion that was very similar to the one on the phone, just with a different person.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your team to achieve better results?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person and how did it go?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (La Canada Flintridge, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One on one, he asked 5-6 situational questions that related to my past work experiences. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I have only gone through the 1st round so far so I am waiting to hear from them (it has been about 2 weeks) I was told it could take up to a month. Before the interview just think of tough situations you have dealt with and how you responded to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlingen, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Harlingen, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR in the corporate office. Interview was fairly informal and not to detailed on either side. Basically a brief overview of the company and myself to one another. Received a callback to notify me of a second round of interviews, which will consist of two interviews with two people each. That is taking place tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

First had on campus interview, then second round interview, and then finally a site interview. Campus interview was with 2 people. The second interview was with 30 people and had rotational interview. The site interview was with plant manager and HR.