PepsiCo Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlingen, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Harlingen, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR in the corporate office. Interview was fairly informal and not to detailed on either side. Basically a brief overview of the company and myself to one another. Received a callback to notify me of a second round of interviews, which will consist of two interviews with two people each. That is taking place tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (La Canada Flintridge, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One on one, he asked 5-6 situational questions that related to my past work experiences. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I have only gone through the 1st round so far so I am waiting to hear from them (it has been about 2 weeks) I was told it could take up to a month. Before the interview just think of tough situations you have dealt with and how you responded to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fresno, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR right after I applied for the position online. She asked me a lot of scenario questions and briefly wanted me to discuss my resume with her. General questions and then detailed ones such as "give me a time where you had to dispute a problem amongst a team you were supervising". I can't remember exactly, but work experience questions. I then was granted a 1:1 interview at the actual facility. I was given a tour and had a great discussion that was very similar to the one on the phone, just with a different person.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your team to achieve better results?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person and how did it go?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview for initial screening purposes. They said that they would call back when they made the decision whether or not they would have me go to the next level. Very fair and professional interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after 3 weeks. Round 1 phone interview was mostly behavioral questions and to answer in STAR format. Questions were about your background and leadership related. I didn't get any technical questions.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first step was to record a virtual resume using a third party platform. In this I had to answer four questions that were not previously given to me and had two chances to answer each. I was then called for an in person interview where I was asked situational questions.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview

Well what can I say. Interviews were very long, I'd say about 3-4hrs long for first interviews which consisted of 8 people interviewing you. After that was I lucky enough to get called back for a work-with out of a large group that interviewed. The work with went very well. Then the day right after I received a huge offer, graduating top of my class in starting pay without a doubt. Amazing company overall. They have a unique program in training new young talent which not that many companies do. Dream job hands down, endless growth opportunities available.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a conflict with a worker? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2008.

Interview

Frito-lay is team work and team member empowrement company.

Interview Questions

• they were all equally difficul, i dont remember which one really stood up to me   1 Answer