PepsiCo Operations Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Resource Interview Questions

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Awesome people. Mostly getting to know you and behavioral questions. I would say come prepared for anything and be confident. Definitely know how to answer behavioral quesitons

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume at a career fair. Got a call from HR within several days. Had my initial interview that same week at the university with two higher up plant managers. I was then contacted for an onsite interview about one to two weeks later. This consisted of a plant tour and 3 different interview sections with about 10 different managers total from the plant including the director, followed by an HR meeting to discuss salary.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, nothing crazy. STARR method.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Beloit, WI).

Interview

Got an interview on campus from the campus recruiting program and was called back for an on-site interview a week later. Standard behavioral questions: conflict resolution, problem solving, leadership. Were mostly looking for leadership skills. Those who got hired had the most leadership experience or communicated their leadership skills most effectively. Two, two on one interviews, plant tour, and lunch. All travel expenses reimbursed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time something did not go as planned how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had met the recruiters at my college's career showcase and then submitted my application. A week later I was contacted to schedule an interview with them and then that next week I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to persuade a group of people towards an idea or project?   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2014.

Interview

3 stage process--stage 1 is a phone interview--one person on the phone asking behavioral questions--stage 2 is video interview--3 people sit in the interview and all ask you behavioral questions and stage 3 is final interview--3 interviews--all one on one interview before offering the job. I got an offer from Frito-Lay in Perry, GA. I think the interview process in simple. They will ask about the company. Do your homework on the company. Also make sure you are prepared for behavioral questions. 90% of the questions are behavioral and rest is just general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it?   1 Answer

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

2:1 interview. Met with one half of the plant leadership for an half hour and then met with the other half. Behavioral based interview questions. That was the only interview process that I had to go through. I was called a few days later with an offer. Offer was a bit less than what I hoped for but they were willing to negotiate on salary and other benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to supervise a continuous operation and how did you manage your team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Perry, GA).

Interview

-Phone interview
    -Two day interview with various section managers alongside 14 other job contestants. Consisted of plant tour, dinner, bowling, breakfast, three interviews, lunch, depart.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were common team building examples. Name a time when as a team you overcame an obstacle...... Strong emphasis on leadership
      -Name a time you witnessed an unethical act... How did you respond?   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview

Met at college career fair and talked with a representative for 15 minutes. Next morning I got a call setting up an interview and plant tour for the next week. Got to the plant with 16 other candidates. Had a presentation about the company and then broke off into 2 groups: one group doing interviews while the other took a tour. Spoke with 2 different managers who were going through questions in a packet and taking notes. Questions were mostly behavioral based with some questions about previous experience listed on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Operation Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview began with tour of facility by an Operations Manager, followed by three sets of interviews with various business unit leaders, senior directors and other operations managers depending on staff availibility. Each interview consisted of two interviewers for approximately 30 minutes. If selected to move on, you're invited to job shadow for an entire shift to see if you truly like the position and for them to get a better impression of you.

Interview Questions

• What major setback have you had and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR manager did a thorough evaluation of the current market, my experience, and education to determine a salary. I had a good expectation of range from using GlassDoor, and the offer came in above my expectation, so there wasn't a need to negotiate.

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 4 hours. They brought us all in as a group and gave us an Interview Schedule. I was interviewed by five members of the LT and BUL Group. So, essentially five independent interviews. The questions were the exact same in every interview. I was then interviewed by the DM by phone after it was announced that I was head to head with another candidate.

I was given the offer and asked for 3 days to think about the acceptance, which they were very hesitant to allow.

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. I told them what my current offer was and that I was flexible. They told me later what they decided in the