PepsiCo Operations Resource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Resource Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Antonio, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

My interview process consist of 3 parts. First was a tour of the plant. Second was a three round interview with 2 person each that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes per round. And the third round was lunch with the current operations resources on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was done in the career center at my university. The interview consisted of a handful of behavioral questions (i.e. describe a time when....you used your technical skills to solve a problem... something didn't go the way you had planned...) just answer these questions honestly and in the Action Response Result format.
    Second interview is an on-site interview where you get a tour of the plant. Then you interview with three people from the 'leadership team' and a less formal interview with HR. The interviews are again very behavioral and are a bunch of questions that they have prepared. Formatted behavioral interview I guess you could say. This whole process went on for about 5 hours with time for lunch.

Interview process was very god practice - everyone that I met was extremely friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with college recruiters at Job fair at University. I was then asked to apply online. It see,ed the recruiters didn't care much about my pas experience during the job fair. I applied online at the Pepsico careers website and received a phone call a few days later and they performed a quick phone briefing. Typical questions but didn't get a chance to talk too much about how I could be valuable to their organization. Received a generic thank you letter in the mail the following day.

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview

Met at college career fair and talked with a representative for 15 minutes. Next morning I got a call setting up an interview and plant tour for the next week. Got to the plant with 16 other candidates. Had a presentation about the company and then broke off into 2 groups: one group doing interviews while the other took a tour. Spoke with 2 different managers who were going through questions in a packet and taking notes. Questions were mostly behavioral based with some questions about previous experience listed on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Perry, GA).

Interview

-Phone interview
    -Two day interview with various section managers alongside 14 other job contestants. Consisted of plant tour, dinner, bowling, breakfast, three interviews, lunch, depart.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were common team building examples. Name a time when as a team you overcame an obstacle...... Strong emphasis on leadership
      -Name a time you witnessed an unethical act... How did you respond?   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2009.

Interview

I was hired straight out of college... It's important to stress examples of leadership, a strong care for product quality (delighting the consumer), and an eye for safety. The interview process was with a few members of the factory's leadership team. Expect to go on a plant tour and learn how the chips are made. Frito loves to hire engineers, but please be aware that the Operations Resource position is all about being a supervisor --- not an engineer. The interviewers will likely ask if you're willing to work long hours (11+ per day), weekends, and off-shifts. If you decline, you won't be getting the job. But if you say yes, be ready to deal with a very hardworking, fast-pasted environment where you *will* be working an off-shift, weekends, and holidays.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where someone derailed your meeting? What did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Valley City, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

Campus recruiting, followed by on campus interviews the next day. After those I was asked to visit the plant where I met with about 10 more people that paired up for an interview with me. After that, they contacted me back to give me an offer and ask for all the needed paperwork.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any unexpected questions. Some of them asked for examples on how to effectively lead a team and experience on a Supply Chain environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Structured interviews at the production facility with the Executive Team at the plant. We were provided a tour, then went through five separate one-on-one interviews. We were also given an opportunity to have lunch with other frontline managers currently performing the job that we were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• No one question was particularly difficult, however one of the interviews was simple awkward as the interviewee simply stared at you following your answer which created an extremely uncomfortable feeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The organization made an offer the day after my interview. I was told that the company did not negotiate compensation, bonus or vacation.

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 4 hours. They brought us all in as a group and gave us an Interview Schedule. I was interviewed by five members of the LT and BUL Group. So, essentially five independent interviews. The questions were the exact same in every interview. I was then interviewed by the DM by phone after it was announced that I was head to head with another candidate.

I was given the offer and asked for 3 days to think about the acceptance, which they were very hesitant to allow.

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. I told them what my current offer was and that I was flexible. They told me later what they decided in the

Operations Resource Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2014.

Interview

3 stage process--stage 1 is a phone interview--one person on the phone asking behavioral questions--stage 2 is video interview--3 people sit in the interview and all ask you behavioral questions and stage 3 is final interview--3 interviews--all one on one interview before offering the job. I got an offer from Frito-Lay in Perry, GA. I think the interview process in simple. They will ask about the company. Do your homework on the company. Also make sure you are prepared for behavioral questions. 90% of the questions are behavioral and rest is just general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it?   1 Answer