PepsiCo Packer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Packer Interview Questions

2.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Packer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2016.

Interview

They call and set up an interview, a relatively straight forward process you are interviewed by 2 resources "supervisors" they ask basic questions regarding past job experience, how you handled different situations.

Interview Questions

• tell about a time where you had to handle a very difficult situation at work, what did you do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wooster, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Turn in app online, they call to set up a phone interview!! 1-2 weeks after that you get a call for a 1:1, then they get class ready n send you for drug screen n bring you in for hire paperwork n start classes!! It took a month to get hired in!! They do orientation classes once a month as a group!!!

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about being a team player n watching you fellow employees for safety issues to make sure everyone goes home safe n treated fairly!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Casa Grande, AZ).

Interview

They talk to me and asked me if I had any problem that would stop me form performing my job. Can I work independently. Can I make good decision when I have to when a manger is not on sight.

Packer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

easy straight forward simple and fast took 3 weeks for them to back to me tho. Took a tour than waited around for an hour for a 5 mintue interview it was really easy so dont stress to much about it.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Modesto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they call me to set up an interview 3 days later. The first session was with 15 other applicants we watch a video about Pepsico and a video of the position we were applying for. After the video we sign some paper work stating wages, hours, shift etc.. The HR lady explain to us the background and drug test. She said within a week qualified applicant will be call for a one on one 30 minute interview. I was call in for the interview approximately a week later. They use the STAR Method for interviews. I had a background check the day after my interview. Beware do not lie on your resume they check everything including calling your past employer. I passed now im just waiting for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for Frito Lay?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach an employee who is shy and how did you encourage her to communicate better. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Safety is our top priority. What happen at your previous job where there was a safety concern and how did you fix the problem?   Answer Question
    • If you see an employee make a mistake what steps did you take to fix the mistake?   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Interview

3 interviews which took about a month and a half to complete.. regualr questions about if your able to perform certain things like work overtime, lift 30 pounds etc. had to take a hair test.

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (York, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was selected for a first interview pretty quick. I got a tour of the plant and everything however they did not hire me initially. I applied again and went through the same process, skeptical this time of course. Nevertheless I got the job the second time. I think my process was an anomaly because others have described the process as being smooth overall.

Interview Questions

• Asked the typical questions and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Beloit, WI).

Interview

Applications are only accepted via computer/online during a very limited time. There is an initial interview and "Select Test." There is a drug test and background check that must be passed before being hired. The drug test is a hair test. They take the applicants into the production plant and let them try packing to get a feel and sight of what they'll be doing.

Interview Questions

• It's been too many years since I did a packer interview so I don't remember the questions but they were "basic" interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is what it is. Everyone starts at the same pay rate and benefits and everyone progresses at the same rate. There is no performance bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Aberdeen, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

First you have to watch a video then take a test then get called back a couple days later for a three person in a room interview and also you have to do a hair follicle drug test and pass.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's good pay and even thought there were three people in the room for the interview I was nervous but they were very nice and went by quick.

Packer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call around 3 weeks later.. then I did a phone interview and then followed that up with an interview that rotated between three different interviewers..then i received a call to come in for a drug test and then i was called telling me where to do my orientation

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you encountered an employee doing something unethical..what was your response and what did you do?   Answer Question