PepsiCo Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Production Supervisor

PepsiCo Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process for site location is long. Corporate screen. Operations then Production and TPM. Then must face panel. Panel consists of Safety Mgr., Quality Mgr., Engineering and Maintenance Manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to discipline an associate.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter asking nothing about my experience. Asked questions like how many hours a week I work, how many people report to me, why I'm looking for a new position etc. Nothing about my experience. I got an email to set up this phone interview and couple days later was told I wasn't being considered. How can you say I'm not qualified if they didn't ask anything about my experience.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in September 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screening call. After Screener said he would contact me in 4 days its been two weeks. and doesn't respond to my follow up emails. Would be nice if they would just say I don't have the job or at least what the status is.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was an interesting process. Phone screen, face to face interview and got hired. Nice interview process. Be yourself and don't say anything stupid like you hated your former boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I feel underpaid.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Arrived for a day of interview after job fair, after having met at the job fair. Interview was not difficult, however I should be prepared for anything. The overall culture seemed relaxed, but I was given limited exposure to the overall company.

Interview Questions

• There was some discussion of production qualities that were difficult, but not many else   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Top, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mountain Top, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

You first interview with your direct report and their direct report. They really want to learn about you and why you are interested in the role. Then there is a second round interview that you have with the Plant Director. He wants to learn about you as well and what you know/don't know.

Interview Questions

• Not having any experience in the industry, how do you plan to succeed in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After a week I had a phone interview with the recruiter screening my experience and my education. Two weeks later an onside interview with 4 managers and a plant tour from the Operations Manager. Took them a month to go through the interviews process and then a phone call from the recruiter with an offer...

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Had a video interview followed by in person with senior management involving the VPs. Office was nice and it’s a misconception to what you will be working in, which is the plant.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioural situational questions   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, personal, technical, we have to say about ourselves confidently, technical skills related to your background, 1st round is personal about family details and educational details and they check our confidence levels they ask about why do you want job

Interview Questions

• what you do in un favourable conditions, what is your project   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Four stage, it was a very simple process. Nothing different than what you would expect from a large company. Pretty straight forward. I wouldnt bother doing it thou. Never take a job with Pepsi unless you are just looking for a hole to go and die in.