PepsiCo RSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo RSR Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

I took an assessment test during the first interview. I was then scheduled for a route ride and offered a position. They spent most of their time trying to talk me out of the position. I did not have a traditional interview, when I was hired they were very short handed. If you have a bad driving record or criminal history I would not apply.

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had a 3 interviews, a driving record check, and drug test before being hired. My First interview was with both local District managers. The questions were very basic and i wasn't caught off guard by anything. The second interview was with a HR person and 2 a different district manager and was similar to the first. it wasn't difficult they were very nice and was a relaxed interview. The last was with the regional manager, and was much more difficult. This was probably due to my nerves more than anything, because I knew it was the final interview and because he was higher up the food chain.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and by the book interviews. They are really pushing to make sure you understand the job and are comfortable with it through out each interview. demonstrate that and you are ahead of the game.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, the job position or RSR has a base pay and a variable commission depending on route type.

RSR Interview

Interview

Phone Interview, then called in for a face to face with 2 managers. Then i got a call over a month later to come in for another interview with 2 different managers. Then i got hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Brookings, SD) in July 2014.

Interview

Arrived a the district sales leaders office. Met with him and the zone sales leader. Meeting was about 45 minutes and was intended to appear more informal than it was. Situational questions. "Give us an example of a time when you ......." type of questions. Lots of open ended questions. Two interviewers alternate questions and evaluate answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how would you handle a difficult customers questions. Tell us about a time when you had a dispute with a boss or coworker and how you handled it.   1 Answer

RSR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview

I havn't done it yet

Interview Questions

• Do I have any questions   1 Answer
    • How long before my health benefits start   1 Answer