PepsiCo RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX).

Interview

Takes for friggin ever!
Expect 4-5 weeks from start to finish.
Then you have a week training class (This will be the best part of your entire experience at this company). Really long-winded for what the job is...

Interview Questions

• General sales questions.
    Really, don't sweat it. They are dying for more people.
    Oh yeah, if you played college ball let them know because it will get you in pretty easy.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The first part of the process is a ride along so you get a feel for the job and the early hours. Then an interview and a second. When I did it 9 years ago it was a 4-5 week process.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask how well you handle certain situations and different problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Called in with a large group for informational session about company and job. Question and answers followed presentation. After Q & A individual interviews took place, with very basic STAR formatted questions. Also took copies of DMV records & Driver's license prior to interviews. (by doing this they are bypassing age discrimination laws! It is quite obvious they are looking for young people to fill these positions) I have extensive experience in the retail/DSD space & am quite sure I was passes due to my age!
    Just wish I would have not wasted my time with this process as they had no intentions of giving me a shot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to complete an assignment?   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was fast and friendly not intimidating at all. They were 2 people who had to interview me. Then they called me for a second interview. I did a drug test but the person who had hired me was not working there anymore so I had to wait a couple of Weeks to accually start.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

the interview process was very long. after the initial interview you then have a panel interview and the last step is a phone interview. it seems like the company has to interview everyone that passes the assessment which draws the process out. even though they may want to hire you. they have to wait to interview several others before they can move you along in the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Carol Stream, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview went really well, I had a quick screening interview with one district manager & then a 2 person panel interview with 2 other district managers. Interview was really relaxed & laid back, I just acted myself, I told them about how I have provided great service to my customer's. As soon as i left building to get in my car I was contacted by yet another manager saying I passed both interviews & will be moving forward with the next step which is riding along with another RSR for job shadowing. I finished that on Sat 11/12/16, Ride along went great & now I'm just waiting for back round test to be done as the 3rd party company who does it for them can be a pita to work with. I look forward to being called back with an offer & job start date!!

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

apply on line got a call in 2 days pass the interview drug test dot test and dmv and thats it welcome to the worse place to work as a new employe

Interview Questions

• simple stuff like what you did before
      why frito how did i learn the experience that i got
      how bad i want it to get in the business   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Extensive, long computer test, 3 different personal interviews, the last done by 3 managers, back ground check, drug test done on your hair. They weed out a lot of applicants as they bring in numerous applicants at the same time. They take on- hire a group then train them for a period of time further weeding out more then eventually either they will quit or they will let the ones that don't work out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I went online to apply. Apparently I passed the online assessment because within 24 hours I received an email for an information session followed by an interview the same day. I'm still waiting for information regarding the next step which he said would be a meeting with his manager. After that I would interview with another manager. Then the ride along and background check and then a final interview.

Interview Questions

• During the initial interview he just asked about my previous experience in sales (which you must have, although route sales experience is not required). He asked if I was fine working holidays and weekends. If I was fine working 55+ hours/week. If I was comfortable lifting 50 pounds. Simple questions, really just telling me about the requirements of the job and seeing if I was aware of them and able to comply.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (La Mirada, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a Route Sales Representative Information Session. Interview to come. Once i get to interview process ill update this Review So Far Very interested on how they conduct sales and market towards big store and to smaller mom and pop shops. The Explained a bit of the pay plan it was very interesting on how it built up. Another thing is how everyone drives a truck and has to get dot, Also they do a Trial Before job offering on what you will be doing.