PepsiCo RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (La Mirada, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went to a Route Sales Representative Information Session. Interview to come. Once i get to interview process ill update this Review So Far Very interested on how they conduct sales and market towards big store and to smaller mom and pop shops. The Explained a bit of the pay plan it was very interesting on how it built up. Another thing is how everyone drives a truck and has to get dot, Also they do a Trial Before job offering on what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cordova, TN).

Interview

I put in for this job and other jobs with this company for over 10 years more than qualified than any person in the position was called in for an interview interview went great was told I get a email in the next week never day and still haven't got an email but while checking my portal they have declined to offer me a job but said that I Great and had great accomplishments but we're going to closely hire somebody didn't get the job. This is been the biggest waste of time I will never put in for this company again very disappointed in the company when they hire managers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Winchester, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Online test. Was contacted for phone interview. Had to go through an automated machine that forced me to set the "first available appointment" which was almost 3 full weeks in the future. I thought that was very odd, but set the appointment for 9AM today. Rearranged my schedule so that I was available at that time. 9AM came, 9:15 came, 9:30 came - 10AM came. Not only did I not get a phone call, I didn't get an e-mail or any explanation - or apology - just nothing. What an absolutely HORRIBLE way to run a company. From reading the rest of the reviews, I guess this is par for the course for Frito-Lay/Pepsico. Leaves a really horrible impression of the company and you can bet I'll switch brands from now on. So not only did they lose the opportunity to have a great employee, they also lost my business, my family's business and you can bet I will share this experience with everyone each time their name or products comes up. Pepsico - here's some free advice: ETHICAL COMPANIES only schedule the amount of interviews that the local representative can actually accommodate. If an outstanding candidate is found early in the process, then the VERY LEAST you can do is to notify the other candidates that their interviews have been cancelled. Quit hiding behind an automated system. There are REAL people out here and your inability to run your hiring process ethically has REAL consequences.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2016.

Interview

Long interview process. Short phone calls, contacted by many different people. Phone interview about 30 minutes. A ride along. Hair follicle drug test. Overall fairly easy process, sometimes confusing when you are being contacted by too many different people. Ride along began at 4 am which lasted a few hours.

Interview Questions

• How have you came across a problem in the workplace and overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Louisville, KY).

Interview

It was ridiculous I went to 4 interviews a full unpaid day with the route driver and 170 mile round trip to the home office so the girl could go over the company web site, you're not all that and a bag of potato chips? I almost lost my current job jacking with these people, and in the end, yea I didn't get it and I know I was very qualified for it!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Took extensive online test/screen,conducted successful phone screen. DMs stated they didn't know how many positions were open & they were just there because they were available, Was informed I would hear within 2 weeks. Still have heard nothing. I am very confident I was passed on because of my age, as I have a wealth of experience and am probably better off not getting the position for the peanuts they were paying.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Application, background check then interview. Was told Same day they wanted to continue process. Still Waiting Two weeks Now for what i dont know. Interview was structured and simple. Still do not know what to expect, no help when i call.

Interview Questions

• Mostly customer service questions, how do you ha dle upset customers. How do u rate your job performance in past. Easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

You have to take a online exam first and if you pass that you are granted two interviews. First interview is a orientation type interview where the job and pay rate are explained. The next interview is a group style interview with 2-3 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• One thing they ask you during the interview is describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult customer. They also ask if you are comfortable with working in different weather conditions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Farmington, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

very quick process, basic questions about previous work history and what skills can you bring to Pespico. The process seemed a bit rushed but it was on a Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• do you work well with groups or do you work best by yourself   1 Answer

I had a better offer closer to home

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Gathered n room with 9 other people. Told we had all passed the sales test we took online. 6 were called into another room, I was last to b interviewed. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When last time you lifted 15 lbs or more? Do have problem bending stooping? Why Frito lay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a little