PepsiCo Interview Questions in Riverside, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

3.4

Production Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was done with a computer test first, It was a fairly long test but just read every question and answered them honestly and passed. I received a phone call at the end of that day to schedule a interview for the next day. The interview the next day we went over my resume, and some other questions about background, and then i was told I would need to wait in the lobby for a second interview. Then second interview was with a technician an the manager of the department they asked more technical questions in regards to my knowledge. I was told I would be notified on the outcome. When I returned home after about two hours got phone call telling me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• On a three phase motor if it is spinning the wrong direction how do you correct this?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After a week I had a phone interview with the recruiter screening my experience and my education. Two weeks later an onside interview with 4 managers and a plant tour from the Operations Manager. Took them a month to go through the interviews process and then a phone call from the recruiter with an offer...

Frito-Lay Supply Chain Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a career fair on campus at UCR. Gave my resume and was told to apply online/career center website. Was invited for an on campus interview a few weeks later. Did good and now I am awaiting a second interview next week. The second interview appears to be with higher up managers and will be located at their production plant in Riverside.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had a disagreement with someone on your team, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process took place at the facility in Riverside, CA. First day was a meet and greet dinner with a Q&A session. That night they also gave us a case study to prepare for. The second day went from 7am to 1pm. It was a lot of interviewing. The three segments were a few panel interviews, a case study, and a resume pitch.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview, then selected as part of a group to go down for second rounds of interviews in Riverside. Dinner was held the night before the day of interviews with all candidates, HR reps, and "graduates" of the trainee program. Very positive experience.

Relief Sales Representative/Mass Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and rec'd an email with a self-scheduling option for a phone interview. The phone interview consists of being asked questions, verifying the information that you submitted online. It isn't what you would consider a standard phone interview.

A week or two after that, I got an email to self-schedule a 1:1 interview in Riverside, California.
    I work in Anaheim, around 45 minutes away and had to take time off of work. I arrived 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the interview, only to find that I wasn't going to be let into the facility.
    After 20 minutes of confusion, I called the Pepsi Job Hotline and was told my a representative that my interview had been cancelled and that it would be re-scheduled at a later date. When I expressed my confusion, I was told "I don't know what happened either, sir."

Pre-Sell Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

received phone interview first, then went in for face to face. After that was sent to do a physical test, once that was passed, went in for a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base salary plus commission