PepsiCo Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

3.1

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview took 5 hours total time. Not all 5 hours you are being interviewed. It felt like bulk interview. All the candidates are in a room and they give us a presentation on the company then people asked questions and then they took you in a few at a time to do a separate one on one interview or a panel interview. If you pass the first round (panel or one on one) you get to do the second interview which is opposite of the first round...aka if you had panel the first round you will have the one on one the second round.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions were asked. If you prepare for your interview it shouldnt be that difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Short process. On campus interview, then second interview at one of the division offices. One interview and group sales role play. One day event, got a an email the next week after the interview.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I got an interview through campus recruiting. The entire interview was about a half hour long, and the woman was very nice. The questions weren't too hard just asked about previous experience and why I wanted to work in that industry. I followed up with her the next day, and she told me she had put in my name for a second round interview. I was then contacted about a month later about the second interview, but decided the job wasn't for me and declined.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview process was two days. Had to go to a 3-part interview with 4 different people all altogether. This is a sales position so be prepared to provide a sales presentation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about a month and a half. Applied online. Went to an info session which actually turned into a panel interview. 2 weeks later had a final interview, 2 days later had a ride along and drug test. As long as you can keep your composure during the panel interview you should be fine. It was a fairly easy situation based interview. Tell me about a time....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult decision to make and what you did   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received email to set up prescreen phone interview. Not an interview at all just asked about 4-5 questions to make sure that you can accept the pay, hours, duties of the job. Set up panel interview about a week later. Seemed to be two sales reps not sure either were managers. Lasted about 15mins and they sort of acted like it should of gone quicker than even that. Asked me to tell them about my job exp and they didnt ask any follow ups to that just 2 situational based questions that were kind of vague. Not sure how I would recommend prepping for interview other than make sure your know STAR format but in the end I got the idea that they really didnt care and werent all that interested in getting to know me. Pretty much was like talking to a wall and I assume they had been doing this all day long. But I guess they dont have to search to hard for talent. Got general turn down email next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to get buy in from a customer for a sale   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Disappointing interview process. After 2 interviews, one with hiring manager and regional director, I was verbally offered positions. One week later offer was retracted because HR did not approve of decision by hiring manager. It was a tough pill to sallow considering it happened before the holidays. Hoping to latch on in the future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Verbal offer but was later retracted by HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I attended an on-campus presentation and gave them my resume. They then asked me to apply and complete their online assessment test. After I passed that, I had an interview on my campus. The questions were general frequently asked interview questions. Then I had my ride along and now have my final interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the questions that were difficult or unexpected it was that my interviewer pulled out a 2 page packet of questions that was so unexpected.   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Not personable at all. Reads off a sheet of paper and stares at you. Questions were straight forward and mostly behavioral. Allowed you to ask questions at the end.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

You pass the drug test and background test you are essentially in. You have multiple interviews, two I believe, with the final being a group interview. It's usually two lower level mangers and a big boss or a lower level manager and two big bosses. No need to be intimidated, just a conversation between a group of people. No one attempts to make you feel small.