PepsiCo Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.5

Checker/Certifier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at PepsiCo (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Ask your strengths and weaknesses why do you want to work for Pepsi.. What was a time when you had to deal with an irate customer how did you calm the situation..

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Met with maintenance manager, quality manager, operations manager, and plant engineer. Multiple interview questions were asked along with some get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What would you do to make things better?   Answer Question

Sales Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my college career site and received an email that I was invited to a recruiting event at the PepsiCo Beverages plant in St Louis. This event ended up being a 1 hour presentation and lunch from them, and then a 1 hour interview section that included 2 30 minute interviews with 2 different people. They were very friendly and the presentation was very informative. They each asked me about myself and then asked 4-5 behavioral questions. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time in which you could see someone struggling, how you decided to help that person and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Better offers.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website and then was contacted via email about scheduling an interview. I was on-site for the interview, so they introduced the company, culture, etc. through a presentation and then we had two 30 minute one on one interviews. The first one was with a Sales District Leader, which was a very laid-back, almost conversational interview. The second interview was with someone from HR so it was more of a behavioral interview, yet still pretty simple. Nothing crazy. I was contacted two weeks later with an offer for the full-time internship.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume and highlight your proudest accomplishments.   Answer Question

General Warehouse Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Fill out application online, you can check the status of you application online. If they are interested in scheduling you an interview they will email you, and do a phone interview before they do it face to face. During the interview they give you some insights about the company, benefits, pay rate of position, and ask you questions pertaining to the job. If you are hired I assume they will contact you by email or phone.

I got decline because I didn't meet the needs of the business