PepsiCo Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.8

Associate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a presentation made by current employees who were hired through the internship program and then I had a behavioral interview with two employees. Entire process took about 2 hours. They reimbursed me for my travel expenses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions were asked and it was a pretty casual conversation with two people who had previously been in the role I was interviewing for. They didn't speak very highly of the position which made me nervous for the role in general.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict and it needed to be resolved.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

An interviewer asked me 5 generic questions that he said he had to ask because it was their corporate policy. He then followed up with some more specific questions about myself, my resume, and certain skills or responsibilities that were important to being successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were faced with three different choices were you were forced to choose only one? Which did you choose? What criteria or reasoning did you use to help yourself make the decision?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

2 on 1. Behavioral Questions then opened it up for the candidate to ask questions. Very nice people interviewed me. They make it a comfortable interview and they mainly want to see if you fit in with them. So be yourself and don't be nervous!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to convince a group of an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Amherst, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met at career fair, had to apply online, fill out a survey/ online exam. Then interviewed with three employees on campus. Met with them for about 45 minutes. Still waiting on hearing back from them if I made it to the next round or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was recruited during my school’s job fair. Applied on Pepsi’s website, did an assessment and received an email about two weeks later with an invitation to interview on campus. The interview was with the recruiter I had met on campus. She took note of all of my answers and it lasted about 40 minutes. She told me the interview is generally with 2 people but they were understaffed. Just finished the first round of interviews, waiting to hear for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made an unpopular choice and a popular one. How did this affect your team and goal?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? Walk me through your thought process and organizational process. What do you do when something unexpected occurs amongst these conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university career webpage. Received email requesting an interview a couple days later. Interviewed for about 30 minutes with strictly behavioral questions, not bad at all. Received an email the next day inviting me to the second round interviews in Atlanta (everything paid for - hotel room, gas reimbursement). Dinner event for the first night and the second day was four interview consisting of: Sales pitch, case study, resume review, behavioral interview.
    Sales pitch was HARD. It was my first time doing anything like this so practice this as much as you can.
    Received another email exactly 14 days after the second interview notifying me that they were not moving forward with me as a candidate. However, I am happy I interviewed because it was a great learning process and showed me that Pepsi TRULY cares about their employees and the talent of the people that they hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make an unpopular decision, how did you handle this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to some recruiter on campus at a career fair. I was invited to take an assessment after that. You have to pass the assessment to be invited to the next round. The interview on campus was fairly easy. It was a 2 on 1 panel. After that, I was invited to a two day interview at their office. The first day was very informational and we had the chance to speak with people who were currently in the role we were applying to. We went out into the market and got a tour of the distribution center. There was a dinner with multiple HR people and they put us in a hotel that night. the next day we had our formal interview with two successful members of the organization. The interview was very similar to the campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to present something to someone older than you and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on Cal State Fullerton Campus and then invited to the second round at the Marriott in Riverside. They paid for an overnight stay and the trip which was great. They mentioned that they will let us know the decision after the interview within 2 weeks but I didn't hear from them for months and I had to follow up with them myself which was quite a disappointment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to juggle multiple tasks and how you managed it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applies on career fair, received an email for the 2nd round in 2 days. Passed the 2nd round of interview, got selected to the final round. They flew us to Illinois for a 2-day interview, covered everything including the hotels and meals.