PepsiCo Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Had first round interview on campus. I was asked behavioral questions. Second round interview was on-site. The night before they had a networking dinner with a presentation. The presentation covered more about the location and company you would be working at. At the end of dinner they gave us a folder containing our interview times, case study, and sales pitch case. We weren't given much time to look at the material. The second day consisted of three interviews, lunch, trade tour, and a presentation/panel Q&A. The interviews consisted of case study, sales pitch, and behavioral interview. You were allowed to take notes into the interviews. I found out the next day that I didn't get the job. They say you will find out within 2-3 weeks if you get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview on campus through career fair, got a second round in Dallas. Dallas was two days that included tour of facilities and multiple interviews with many people. Easy questions about resume and how you would handle certain scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oxford, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I had one interview through career services for the NAN division. Interview was very conversational and they seemed pretty interested in what I liked to do. I had two people interviewing me, one was a director and one was HR. They asked me a lot about my resume. A few weeks later they contacted me with a verbal offer, then later on a written offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks, met at campus event at my university. Told to apply online, got an email for an interview. Was interviewed by two people. Vague description of the actual job and process.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at the career fair on campus. First interview was on campus and was most behavioral questions. Got a call a week and a half later asking me to come in and do a ride-along with one of their delivery men (RSRs). Had a Skype interview with VP of HR later that week.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult conversation? Walk me through that process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wilmington, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and heard back within a few days to go to an on site interview. Interview took place at Pepsi distribution center and lasted about 2 hours. HR gave a presentation about the company and during that time we got pizza and salad. Then we split up and went to interview with current employee who were a part of the program. Since they were not recruiters the interview itself was not pleasant. They read questions straight from the paper and offered no follow up questions. They didn't seem to care about the interview they just wanted to get back to work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you demonstrated leadership skills and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Buffalo, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Traditional interview process, question and answer with a focus on previous experiences. Interviewers were friendly and personable despite being from a massive company. STAR formatted answers definitely went a long way in these instances.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question
    • Describe a team project you performed and how you contributed to improve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty good process the recruiters came to my university for student hires. The initial interview was at my school and both the recruiters liked me alot. About a week later I received an email for the 2nd round of interviews being held in Orlando. When I arrived District managers from the whole FL region were there. We participated in a group presentation and the next day were interviews with 2-3 panelist each. 3-4 total interviews that day. later the next week i received a follow up saying i was not moving on. PepsiCo is a great company and they treat their people great.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 5 interview total. 1 held on my college campus and 4 held in Orlando Florida during one day. Typical interview questions were asked. Each interview was conducted by two reps. One sakes person and one Hr rep

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Many questions during the interview asked how I would deal with certain problems/situations while on the job. Come prepared to explain your leadership experience. Since you're managing a team of 10-12 people on the job, leadership is the most important quality they're looking for. There's a sales presentation on the day of the final interview. Don't overthink it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you successfully delegated tasks.   Answer Question