PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Set up an appointment to meet on campus and interview. Had two people interview me but were very friendly and not very intimidating. Interview overall was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

it was a phone and one on one interview process . Met with the sales manager and I interviewed with them. Overall it was decent .it was a phone and one on one interview process . Met with the sales manager and I interviewed with them. Overall it was decent .it was a phone and one on one interview process . Met with the sales manager and I interviewed with them. Overall it was decent .

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, DE) in October 2018.

Interview

I received an interview through my university's career services department. We met one on one in a conference room and discussed the position as well as the skill sets that made me qualified.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly behavioral questions and how I would handle certain situations. They also touched on experiences on my resume.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty decent. I was invited to a networking event, which I thought was really beneficial. I interviewed with a recruiter who seemed to be really into me as a candidate. I was told that I should hear something (whether it was a yes or no) in the next two weeks or so but I never heard back. After I reached out, I was told to contact HR but never received a call or email back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online after a career fair. The interview was on my college campus. There were two people interviewing me they asked mostly behavioral questions. The interview lasted around 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What to do if you have a conflict with a group member or co-worker and how you handled it .   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2018.

Interview

Mainly behavioral and experience based questions. Was asked about my skills in Statistics and Excel, but it was not a deal-breaker. Know why you want to work for PepsiCo, the brands they have, and how you would be a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (East Lansing, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process is fairly smooth. Simply go to the career fair, apply, and be offered an on-campus interview. However, it all depends on who you get for your on-campus interview. I had two interviewers that had absolutely no enthusiasm and only asked four questions. The rest of the time was me asking them questions and trying to show enthusiasm for PepsiCo while they laughed, swore various times, and showed close to no interest in what they were doing. Honestly, these interviewers made me not want to accept a role at PepsiCo even if I were extended an offer because they only showed me one thing: unprofessional behavior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty competitive and there were multiple rounds. Fun networking experience with senior staff and a lot of great opportunities to many people in the company with a lot of different roles. Great company from the outside thus far

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Lots of steps, traveling from one place to another, very behavioral based with sales situations and presentations. Come in prepared to answer multiple rounds of interview questions and be knowledgeable about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview that lasted about 45 minutes. All behavioral based questions. The interviewer did not seem very happy or engaging, and when I asked him a question about why he decided to work at PepsiCo he gave a short uninformative answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed and how you have recovered from it.   Answer Question