PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2017

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Amherst, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

PepsiCo was recruiting on campus and held interviews a week later. There were two interviewers who were both Sales Managers. They were very friendly and loved to share their experience working at PepsiCo.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Why Pepsi? Share a time where a group member wasn't pulling his or her own weight.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (University Park, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pleasant and sociable. My interviewer was extremely friendly and did not take notes- he was fully invested in our conversation which made it easier. The interview was overall very engaging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Champaign, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview that lasted about 45 minutes. All behavioral based questions. The interviewer did not seem very happy or engaging, and when I asked him a question about why he decided to work at PepsiCo he gave a short uninformative answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed and how you have recovered from it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty competitive and there were multiple rounds. Fun networking experience with senior staff and a lot of great opportunities to many people in the company with a lot of different roles. Great company from the outside thus far

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very easy. Asks and refers a lot on what you have on your resume, experiences working with groups, and problem solving skills. Very competitive so you have to really talk about a skill or asset you have that others don't. They will try to place you in the region or location you want to intern at.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2017.

Interview

Simple on campus interview. Two reps asked questions then was on my way. Scripted questions. Easy interview set up. Interview lasted 30 minutes, since it was on campus and they were interviewing all day they tried to move it a long quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Was given interview time on campus within 2 weeks. Very laid back and relaxed interview, only asked 4 questions and briefly went over my resume. Took no more than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?   Answer Question
    • Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to explain the results of a project to others in a different field or profession, how did you adjust your demeanor and what steps did you take to make sure the message was received and what was ultimately the result?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance in which you had little instruction to complete a task but you were still able to complete the task as necessary?   Answer Question
    • What were some of the steps you took when planning a big project, what were the steps in the plan, and how did you stay on task?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2017.

Interview

Actively searched out for this company at college job fair and they said they would be in contact. They offered interview and I was so incredibly excited, but they postponed it three times and eventually told me they would not interview me.

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Amherst, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruited from my school. Applied at the career fair, took an online assessment and received a email saying that they would like to interview me and they were coming to my school. Interviewed and received a offer about a month after

Interview Questions

• What did you deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2016.

Interview

I attended my campus career fair and spoke with Pepsico. Shortly after, I received an email and set up an on campus interview time. The interview was very relaxed and they asked me general situational questions. About a week and a half later I received a call back.