PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

3.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Very easy. Asks and refers a lot on what you have on your resume, experiences working with groups, and problem solving skills. Very competitive so you have to really talk about a skill or asset you have that others don't. They will try to place you in the region or location you want to intern at.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Was given interview time on campus within 2 weeks. Very laid back and relaxed interview, only asked 4 questions and briefly went over my resume. Took no more than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?   Answer Question
    • Why PepsiCo?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to explain the results of a project to others in a different field or profession, how did you adjust your demeanor and what steps did you take to make sure the message was received and what was ultimately the result?   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance in which you had little instruction to complete a task but you were still able to complete the task as necessary?   Answer Question
    • What were some of the steps you took when planning a big project, what were the steps in the plan, and how did you stay on task?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2017.

Interview

Actively searched out for this company at college job fair and they said they would be in contact. They offered interview and I was so incredibly excited, but they postponed it three times and eventually told me they would not interview me.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2016.

Interview

I attended my campus career fair and spoke with Pepsico. Shortly after, I received an email and set up an on campus interview time. The interview was very relaxed and they asked me general situational questions. About a week and a half later I received a call back.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I only had to go through one round of interviews, which was a behavioral interview with two individuals. Asked basic questions, wasn't stressful at all. Was called back within the month with an offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at a Pepsi-Cola Bottling branch, the interview was daily informal, attire wise. The questions ranged from standard interview questions, to how do you motivate your self/other. There was also a merchandising aspect involved where you would need to set up a small display correctly.

Interview Questions

• how do you motivate yourself/others?   3 Answers

Application

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at my University's career fair. I applied online and on my school's job website. I was scheduled for an interview 2 weeks later. Then I completed a 2nd round phone interview a week after that. The next day the HR manager called me to tell me that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was one on one. Lasted for about 30 minutes. Started by asking me to walk her through my resume. She then asked behavior questions and then let me ask her questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to confront someone and it was awkward
      Tell me about a time when you had a difficult task to complete and had no guidance, what was the result of this task?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I had phone interviews with the Baltimore, MD and Wythevill, VA locations that were both pretty laidback. Asked both situational and behavioral questions primarily and was also asked to provide examples based on my own experiences. The Sales District Leader conducted the interview for the Baltimore location, and for the Wytheville location, both the Sales District Leader and HR manager were there. I ended up getting the internship at both locations and chose to work in Baltimore, MD for the summer of 2016.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think is the most important quality of a leader?
      2. Describe a time you failed to meet a deadline and how did you handle it.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Not too difficult. I had a phone interview and was asking 10 questions- mainly situational/behavioral. Phone interviews can be tough just because you are not physically with the person so it's not as easy to gauge the interviewer's reaction to your answers so just be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What three qualities do you think are most important to have in order to be a successful leader?   Answer Question