PepsiCo Sales Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Management Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews total, I got recruited from campus. First got a phone interview from HR, then interviewed with a zone sales leader on campus, then they flew me down to Portland to interview with the region executive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a team to achieve a common goal   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Two people interview you (high up in the company). Ask a lot of questions about problem solving skills and try to determine how well you align with their values and what they want in an employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something did not go the way you had planned, and how did you fix the problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Fullerton, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process began with applying on my college campus after attending a college fair. After the college fair, I was invited to apply at a specific link given to me by one of the recruiters. After, passing the initial resume screening, PepsiCo emailed me to schedule an interview on campus. After all is done, there is only one interview throughout the process before they extend an offer or don't.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience (At work, school, or personal) when you had to overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to rise to the occasion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (State College, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus website. Quick to contact and short, straightforward interview. They are very transparent about what they are looking for but they do try to get you to accept the position without giving full details.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Iowa City, IA) in October 2018.

Interview

I first met them at the University of Iowa Career Fair, from there I was offered an interview over the phone about a week later. The call was an initial interview to see if they wanted to interview me on campus for the final interview slots. I was one of 11 interviewing on campus for two internship slots.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame the challenge?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Davis, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I met with some PepsiCo recruiters at my university's career fair, they emailed me a link to apply and I interviewed in my campus career center. The interview ran about 40minutes with mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your approach to a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Lansing, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted after applying via handshake, they contacted on a sunday email and had my interview on thursday got an offer on the following monday. THe interview was super easy going, very conversational. They ask you to go through your resume, make sure to comment about how you want to lead people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a challenge/ that you thought was impossible and how did you overcome it whether it be positive or negative.   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was very relaxed -- one round, on campus behavioral interview. I think the slot may have been for 45 minutes but mine lasted about 25 and went really smoothly. It was pretty conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Stillwater, OK) in October 2018.

Interview

There were multiple mixers provided around town after the career fair and the night before the interviews. Casual setting to ask questions and to network. Interview was on-campus about 2 weeks after applying, and lasted for about 45 minutes. Interview was all behavioral, situational questions. PepsiCo sent out emails to those who were chosen and those who were not, so they do not leave you questioning.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when you used data, and what did you do with it?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me a time that you failed, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me a time that you have used diversity and inclusion?   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Interview

Went smoothly, my interviewers seemed to want to see me do great and made the process extremely comfortable. The questions were mostly situational and regarded leadership or how you would handle certain situations such as talking on the phone with customer service for extended periods of time.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you took a risk and how did it pan out?   1 Answer