PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I apllied online, responded to an email, then talked on the phone. Then a few days later i had an in person interview then had a panel interview immediately after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at the Business Horizons career fair at Virginia Tech. I was selected to interview with them a few weeks later. The interview was situational and asked 4-5 questions that basically all started with, "tell me about a time when..". The night before the interview, while they were in town, they had a mixer for all the interviewees. It was catered at a local bar and provided an opportunity to ask questions about employee's roles in a more casual setting.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you made an unpopular decision for a group and what was the result of that decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havre de Grace, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Havre de Grace, MD).

Interview

Interview was well easy going. Some very hard question about excel and word. Over all the basics why do you want to work here. And personality questions as well how would you actof this happened

Interview Questions

• Personality questions how would you act if this happened.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Process took about a month. After a phone interview, there was an interview with 2 managers. The interview was average most of the questions revolves around sales. After the interview you go back another day to go on a ride along. After the ride along they do a drug test and background checkl.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Direct and fairly difficult. Initial contact led to phone interview and then in-person interview. Common questions and process. After phone interview, spoke to other company reps and then spoke onsite.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

interview with multiple managers, they ask about 6 questions and some of them are behavioral questions. why you want the job, what you know about it, how you handle a time when you struggled with something and communicated to get help.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a stressful situation and upset customers   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

They asked a couple behavioral questions, and they asked me to elaborate on my resume. Friendly interviewers, I felt comfortable for most of the time. Behavioral questions were pretty standard from what I remember. I had two different phone interviews and one interview in person. Each phone interview lasted 45 minutes, and the one in person last 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled customer? What are you strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied on line, received an email within a week to schedule an interview. Interview was scheduled the next following week. I was asked several situational questions. The interview was cordial. I was advised that within a week, I will receive a reply as to if they would move forward.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process seemed difficult prior to the actual day, given we had to prepare a sales pitch, interview, and resume presentation. However, upon arrival at the PepsiCo offices, the entire staff made you feel relaxed and ready to do your best. Overall, it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with a couple of their employees at my university fair. I had a great conversation and then went to the meet + greet event they had later on. I made sure to follow up with some of the people I had talked to earlier. I was instructed on how to apply via my school's website. I was accepted for a first interview, and it was very situation based. Tell me about a time that...(ContextActionResult) This was not very bad, but I had built up a rapport with the people who interviewed me earlier. I thought it went great,and then found out I was one 15 people chosen from all over the Mid-Atlantic to move to the next round. We all met at one of the Pepi Facilities, and had a two-day interview process. We went through what a normal day looks like on the job, and had a huge dinner and drinks, they wined and dined us. The next day each person selected for the final round of the interview had 4 separate interviews with different managers across the country. 2 of the interviews were behavioral, and then one was a sales pitch. We were given a scenario the day before, and we had to sell two of the managers a product. The other interview was another sheet we were given a list of a bunch of issues that had gone wrong on the job, and we had to figure out the best way to prioritize the day and explain why. It was a lot of work, and by the end of it everyone was ready to be done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took initiative in a group when things went wrong?   Answer Question