PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.9

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

A week after submitting my resume online, one of their HR contacted me for the phone screen. The phone interview was very quick, only 12 minutes, and the HR do want to know a lot about your previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baldwin Park, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Asked to tell them about my self and why i wanted to work at pepsi. Also ask if i know all of the products that fall under the Pepsi brand.

Interview Questions

• A time when i had to keep a positive outlook when things looked grim   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

One interview on campus and a day interview at the RDC. This interview included a selling scenario and resume breakdown. There were four rounds with directors, HR, and other managers. Overall, process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did not see eye to eye with a colleage.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2017.

Interview

She called me on the phone from their headquarters in Lethbridge, AB about a position in Surrey, BC. It was about forty minutes and all the questions were pretty standard and easy.

Interview Questions

• Driving abstract history, why I left my previous employer, why I wanted to work at PepsiCo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face, drug screening, and then job offer.
    Applied for job on company website. Interview was set up via email and the job offer was submitted via email.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that would make you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buraydah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Buraydah (Saudi Arabia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then phone screen, then hiring manager. simple interview but declined because of another offer which fit my skills and abilities more than the one offered to me by pepsico

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I apllied online, responded to an email, then talked on the phone. Then a few days later i had an in person interview then had a panel interview immediately after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at the Business Horizons career fair at Virginia Tech. I was selected to interview with them a few weeks later. The interview was situational and asked 4-5 questions that basically all started with, "tell me about a time when..". The night before the interview, while they were in town, they had a mixer for all the interviewees. It was catered at a local bar and provided an opportunity to ask questions about employee's roles in a more casual setting.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you made an unpopular decision for a group and what was the result of that decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havre de Grace, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Havre de Grace, MD).

Interview

Interview was well easy going. Some very hard question about excel and word. Over all the basics why do you want to work here. And personality questions as well how would you actof this happened

Interview Questions

• Personality questions how would you act if this happened.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Wasn't too hard.

Applied through my school, heard back after a few weeks and got an interview on campus with 2 people (HR and supervisor).

Got a response a few more weeks later asking me to come in and meet my potential supervisors. Went in, got asked a few questions in regards to what I'm studying and why I want to work with Pepsico, got an offer the next day via email asking to do a background and criminal check.

Questions are pretty standard, just prepare for some sales related questions (not hard at all).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this position?   1 Answer