PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with a couple of their employees at my university fair. I had a great conversation and then went to the meet + greet event they had later on. I made sure to follow up with some of the people I had talked to earlier. I was instructed on how to apply via my school's website. I was accepted for a first interview, and it was very situation based. Tell me about a time that...(ContextActionResult) This was not very bad, but I had built up a rapport with the people who interviewed me earlier. I thought it went great,and then found out I was one 15 people chosen from all over the Mid-Atlantic to move to the next round. We all met at one of the Pepi Facilities, and had a two-day interview process. We went through what a normal day looks like on the job, and had a huge dinner and drinks, they wined and dined us. The next day each person selected for the final round of the interview had 4 separate interviews with different managers across the country. 2 of the interviews were behavioral, and then one was a sales pitch. We were given a scenario the day before, and we had to sell two of the managers a product. The other interview was another sheet we were given a list of a bunch of issues that had gone wrong on the job, and we had to figure out the best way to prioritize the day and explain why. It was a lot of work, and by the end of it everyone was ready to be done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took initiative in a group when things went wrong?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process started by introducing myself. I was interviewed by two PepsiCo employees who were very nice and maintained a smile on their face during the entire interview. Very basic behavior questions along with situational questions. Received an email a week later being invited to a second and final round interview in Chicago.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through my University. Interviews were in 2 person and then 1 on Skype. Interviewees were outgoing and friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Be sure to keep Frito and Pepsi interview discussions separate. It was basic behavioral questions along with some industry questions.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview, then selected as part of a group to go down for second rounds of interviews in Riverside. Dinner was held the night before the day of interviews with all candidates, HR reps, and "graduates" of the trainee program. Very positive experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter and was given a first interview. It was a short interview of about 5 behavioral based questions. I was offered a second interview on the spot. The second interview was with two different individuals. Each had about 6 behavioral based questions. Then I was asked to sell a product as my third interview. We didn't have long to prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the sales criterion. You have to be prepared to sell something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through my university, campus recruiting. I requested the interview, received it. They came on campus and all of the other interviewees and I were given a presentation by two individuals. One person from HR about all of Pepsi, and one person who had previously held the position. The interview was 1 on 1 and lasted about 20 minutes. Average difficulty. Went over resume then asked typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a disagreement with a coworker, how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you overcame adversity.   Answer Question