PepsiCo Sanitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Sanitation Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sanitation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for interview times, went in panel interview consisting of maybe 5-6 questions

Negotiation

None started at $19

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Rosenberg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Rosenberg, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

This was simple, though they do require select testing (basic common sense for most) and hair follicle drug testing.

Interview Questions

Sanitation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2012.

Interview

Was asked detailed questions about my work history and what my thoughts where at being a team leader and how I handled certain Issues at previous jobs.please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong, and what you did. another question was: please describe a situation where you saw something unsafe. and what you did once you realized this situation.there was two(2) people asking these types of questions. i assume they will pick the best ones, and schedule 1 on 1 to determine who gets the job. will keep everyone informed.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you realized an employee was doing something wrong?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty much was told how much the position was offering and was asked if I was ok with it. Just go into the interview with a positive spirit and not to show too much nervousness.Make sure you have a good idea about the position that you are going to apply for because most of the questions I was asked was pretty much the same as my current job but different Roles.