PepsiCo Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.9

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2017.

Interview

Went to a career fair and spoke to a recruiter about my qualifications and interests within the company. I received an email two later asking to interview on campus. The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions.

Another week later, I received a phone call asking to attend an on-site interview on that same Friday. They led us into a conference room with a presentation about the company and then a tour of the plant. The next morning were the interviews, which consisted of three back-to-back interviews with high-end people in the plant. Again, consisted of behavioral questions.

Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you reached a goal you set for yourself; tell me of a time when you did not reach a goal you set for yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from a recruiter next day. Set up a screening call with the hiring manager about a week later. Another week later I was asked to travel to Chicago for an in person interview. Interview was set up as two different sessions with 4 interviewers total. Questions are all behavioral based and they want you to answer using the STAR method. Overall pretty easy process, interviewers were nice people. Left interview feeling good and emailed personalized thank you notes immediately. Followed up with the recruiter the following Monday to inquire on their hiring decision. No response. Again at the end of the week. No response. Extremely rude to ask a candidate to travel across state lines to interview and then ghost them completely. Even an automated rejection letter would have been fine. Bad business in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you faced a challenge in the workplace. How did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter went through my resume, talked about what he did, asked me about my experience/what was on my resume and asked ~4 questions for the interview then contacted about 2 weeks later

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had an on site interview for two hours. First round was with two hiring managers and the second round interview was another two hiring managers. Very nice! They do STAR questions- I did not prepare for those as my interview was short notice. I am perfectly qualified for the position especially with my Walmart experience. Did not offer me the job. I would have been a great candidate if I prepared for it and have succeeded in this position. If you are interviewing with PepsiCo make sure you prepare for BEHAVIORAL questions. (This was also my first time interviewing)

Also advice to interviewers-it’s a long interview make sure you offer water as I had a headache the whole time.

Ended up following up twice and finally got a response from the recruiter.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university's job center, and met the campus recruiters when they came to my University's job fair in late March. I had my first interview with PepsiCo's HR representatives the day after meeting them at the job fair. After a brief 15 minute interview, I waited around 3 weeks before hearing back about the second interview which was onsite. The company paid for my hotel and travel expenses when I went to Latham, NY for a 3 hour interview. The first hour was the actual interview. The next two hours were spent touring the facilities (the bottling plant was huge!). All in all, the process was bureaucratic, linear, and surprisingly enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite PepsiCo product? Tell me about a time where you solved an expected problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two PepsiCo recruiters on my college campus after applying online. After about a week and a half, I was then asked to fly to Chicago for a final round interview. There were 7 applicants applying for 3 open positions and the final round interview consisted of a resume review, case study presentation, and three personal interviews with 2 interviewers in each. The case study was a group case and was not unlike cases I had completed in my logistics courses. Everyone there was very friendly and welcoming and I am sure that it is a wonderful place to work. I ended up declining the offer, which came less than 48 hours after I had left the final interview, for another offer that had better starting location options. Interview questions all based on the phrase "tell me about a time..." so think of your behavior in past situations and be able to paint the whole picture of your abilities and decision making process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced a difficult challenge or set a difficult goal for yourself. How did you reach your goal and what were the results?   Answer Question

I decided that this position was not what I desired to do with my business degree and I accepted a position with a smaller company whose starting location was better suited to my preferences. PepsiCo was a great option and I would recommend this position to any logistics, supply chain, or other recent business graduates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bridgeview, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus, then went on-site for a final round interview. On-campus interview was with a manager and a supply chain analyst from my university. Final round interview consisted of 4 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, mostly behavioral based. Know what is on your resume and how to explain it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Straight forward, Requirement specific.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need VBA code to access data from one Excel file to another?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Hartford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied multiple times to the same position through their open position email notification system, had one interview over the phone with a talent acquisition specialist and then one in person with the manager alone and was basically hired on the spot.

Negotiation

I told them what I was currently making and asked for $5,000 above that, which they accepted.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had two interviews. I learned about an opening from a friend and applied online as soon as it was posted. I met with the hiring manager and his counterpart and the warehouse supervisor to get a feel for the group and they told me about the position and asked me a lot of questions. The next interview included a tour of the facility and some of the other employees, which I appreciated. It let me know more about the culture.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. It's a bunch of good ol' boys so you need to be prepared for blatant honesty (no passive aggressive office politics here), Values (you won't fit in if you're a snake or dishonest), and some fun (you need to let loose and relax, office pranks and jokes make the day shorter).   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted. It was 10% more than my last job.