PepsiCo Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two PepsiCo recruiters on my college campus after applying online. After about a week and a half, I was then asked to fly to Chicago for a final round interview. There were 7 applicants applying for 3 open positions and the final round interview consisted of a resume review, case study presentation, and three personal interviews with 2 interviewers in each. The case study was a group case and was not unlike cases I had completed in my logistics courses. Everyone there was very friendly and welcoming and I am sure that it is a wonderful place to work. I ended up declining the offer, which came less than 48 hours after I had left the final interview, for another offer that had better starting location options. Interview questions all based on the phrase "tell me about a time..." so think of your behavior in past situations and be able to paint the whole picture of your abilities and decision making process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you faced a difficult challenge or set a difficult goal for yourself. How did you reach your goal and what were the results?   Answer Question

I decided that this position was not what I desired to do with my business degree and I accepted a position with a smaller company whose starting location was better suited to my preferences. PepsiCo was a great option and I would recommend this position to any logistics, supply chain, or other recent business graduates.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university's job center, and met the campus recruiters when they came to my University's job fair in late March. I had my first interview with PepsiCo's HR representatives the day after meeting them at the job fair. After a brief 15 minute interview, I waited around 3 weeks before hearing back about the second interview which was onsite. The company paid for my hotel and travel expenses when I went to Latham, NY for a 3 hour interview. The first hour was the actual interview. The next two hours were spent touring the facilities (the bottling plant was huge!). All in all, the process was bureaucratic, linear, and surprisingly enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite PepsiCo product? Tell me about a time where you solved an expected problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

PepsiCo had a booth at the Career Fair
    Campus Hiring Event
    Spoke with a representative and gave them my resume
    Scheduled a personal Interview a few days later.
    After the 1 on 1 interview followed a phone Interview with a few more managers.
    Offer was extended and accepted.
    Drug screening and began work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PepsiCo?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Internships don't really have much negotiating room. Just accepted the offer.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First was a campus recruitment interview. Pretty standard stuff. The second was a day of wining and dining in the city and an introduction to PepsiCo. Never saw the third round.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had two interviews. I learned about an opening from a friend and applied online as soon as it was posted. I met with the hiring manager and his counterpart and the warehouse supervisor to get a feel for the group and they told me about the position and asked me a lot of questions. The next interview included a tour of the facility and some of the other employees, which I appreciated. It let me know more about the culture.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. It's a bunch of good ol' boys so you need to be prepared for blatant honesty (no passive aggressive office politics here), Values (you won't fit in if you're a snake or dishonest), and some fun (you need to let loose and relax, office pranks and jokes make the day shorter).   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted. It was 10% more than my last job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bridgeview, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus, then went on-site for a final round interview. On-campus interview was with a manager and a supply chain analyst from my university. Final round interview consisted of 4 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, mostly behavioral based. Know what is on your resume and how to explain it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Hartford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied multiple times to the same position through their open position email notification system, had one interview over the phone with a talent acquisition specialist and then one in person with the manager alone and was basically hired on the spot.

Negotiation

I told them what I was currently making and asked for $5,000 above that, which they accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Straight forward, Requirement specific.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need VBA code to access data from one Excel file to another?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through the university's job portal and was scheduled for an on-campus interview with two other applicants. The Supply Chain Director and a Sustainability Resource employee was there (still unsure why). The interview mostly consisted of behavioural questions (e.g. conflict resolution, leadership, etc.). Surprisingly, there were no questions like "tell me about yourself" or "why PepsiCo?" The Supply Chain Director was very in depth as to the responsibilities and impact of the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you resolved a conflict and what did you learn from it?
      What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied the job when it firstly came out, then after approx. 3 weeks I was selected for the interview with another 6 students (it was an on-campus interview), did not hear from them until 2 or 3weeks later, then finally got the offer.

Interview Questions

• focused on your resume, asked questions like what did you do at that time, how did you handle a certain issue   Answer Question