PepsiCo Supply Chain Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Supply Chain Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The process included a two day interview in New York. They fly you out for a dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Interview process included two 45 minute interviews with 2 different people, a case study with a team that you present at the end of the day. Overall a great experience and everyone was very nice and down to earth.

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2017.

Interview

Typical personality fit assessment in the first two rounds, second interview will touch more on skills for the job. Expect an open ended conversation, you will be expected to ask a lot of questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with conflict in a work setting   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First round interview was just basic questions on walking through your resume. Second round interview was on site and included a case study as well as typical behavioral, STAR method type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

You are required to complete an online assessment prior to the first round interview. The first round is a very informal interview. Mainly asked behavioral questions to see if you fit the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a significant change   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. I was interviewed by 3 members who asked various behavioral questions and about some of my different leadership roles at the University of Arizona and in previous jobs. The overall experience was very relaxed and informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Station, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

There was two interviewers and it took place on campus after I had talked to a different guy during the career fair. The interviewers were nice and easy to connect to. I think I didn't have enough experience for the job though.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a project that you worked on that required a lot of data   1 Answer
    • Talk about a challenge? (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Pomona, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

After meeting a recruiter at the on campus career fair, I applied for the position. I was offered multiple interview time slots. The interview was on-campus. The interviewer had a packet of prepared, multi-part questions, and she wrote my answers down as I spoke. She ended the interview by asking if I had any questions for her. Very typical behavioral interview process, STAR type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project or outcome driven process. Describe the goals of the project. Were the goals achieved, and if so, how?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I was interviewed at my university by campus recruiters. The first and second rounds both consisted of 4-5 behavioral questions. You'll be expected to respond to questions using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a challenge and how.
      Describe a time you made a mistake and what you did to resolve it.
      Describe a time you demonstrated inclusiveness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (College Park, MD) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university and interviewed on campus. The two people who interviewed me were not friendly and the interview felt more like an interrogation than an interview. They did not ask very many questions and most of the ones that they did ask did not leave room for long answers. I felt like they're mind was made up about me even before I got there.