PepsiCo Supply Chain Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited to White plains. Interview consisted of dinner, group case study, and behavioral questions. Case study was in groups of 7 and behavioral interviews where 2:1.

Interview Questions

• Granted you got the job what would make your experience a failure 1 year from now.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The process included a two day interview in New York. They fly you out for a dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Interview process included two 45 minute interviews with 2 different people, a case study with a team that you present at the end of the day. Overall a great experience and everyone was very nice and down to earth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (York, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I went into a room of 6 current employees where they explained the company and job title. Then I went into two separate interviews with 3 people each that lasted about 45 minutes each. All of the questions were about leadership and how/why you can manage a team of employees. I thought the interview went really well but did not get the offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you weren't a leader on a team but had to communicate with a different team in order to complete a task.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2015.

Interview

Got an interview through the university career fair. First interview was on campus. Second round interview at the plant. Second round consisted of two behavioral question type interviews, one case study, and one resume review with senior level employees. After all interviews there was a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change somebody's mind about something.
      Describe was a time you overcame a challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Got an in-person interview about 2 weeks after I applied online and through my university. Very friendly interviewers: one was a recruiter and one was a senior hiring manager. Asked basic behavioral questions and then some more particular to management roles/experiences. The interview was delayed by approximately 40 minutes, but I didn't mind too much - you have to understand sometimes things run late due to factors out of your control, but you just have to make the best of the situation at hand. Another interview (pre-screen phone interview) was offered to me about 10 days after my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about any experience you have with project management.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted on my University Campus with 2 other supply chain managers. I received the interview offer through my university career fair. An average interview with both members alternating which questions they would ask me. Come in prepared and be able to read off your resume to answer their questions. The questions are based around management experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to think on the spot?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a situation where one member was not performing up to par and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Interview

Was recruited at a school career fair. Interview was very casual, although that might not be the case for everyone. The individual interviewing me was the director for logistics and only asked me two questions: "What are you hobbies?" and "What would your professors tell me about you?". The rest of the interview was a casual conversation about what he does and my experiences.
    Promptly received an invitation for a final round interview the next morning.

Interview Questions

• What would your professors tell me about you   1 Answer

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview

Applies through a campus career fair and interviewed on campus about a week later. The interview was one on one with an HR rep who had been through the program herself. The questions were mostly behavioral and one technical.

Interview Questions

• If you were in charge of a manufacturing line, and the line went down and there wasn't anyone to ask for help in solving the problem, What would you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Met representatives at a college campus information session, everybody who attended was granted an interview. First interview was on campus, two PepsiCo associates that asked behavioral questions (biggest achievement, strengths and weaknesses, working in a team, etc.), pretty low key. I received a call about a week later and my next interview was on-site.

Went on-site and had a panel interview with four employees, more behavioral questions but some technical about LSS.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate, they didn't budge even though I had another offer that had a higher salary.

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Burnsville, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

The initial Communication after I first sent them my resume was pretty poor. It took a couple weeks before I received any type of confirmation that my resume had been received. When I did receive confirmation, they were quick to offer me an interview, which I gladly accepted. The interview process was pretty quick and easy. They had a two part interview set up, the first of which was with their Product Availability Supervisor (PAS), and Product Availability Manager (PAM). The second was with the Warehouse Manager and another Supervisor. Each interview had a lot of situation / what if questions. I felt very good about the interview when I left and I new I would get the job even though one of the managers seemed very worried about by me being in the Marine Corps and how much time it would take away from the business. It took them forever to make their decision. I received a call about two months later with a job offer, I initially told them I would need a couple days to think about the offer which they allowed for, I accepted the offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Who would you place more of your time and or loyalty towards if a conflict of scheduling or career advancement came about, Pepsi or the Marine Corps.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a whole lot of negotiation with the offer they gave me, as I was fairly happy with the offer, especially since it wasn't a straight salary, I would be overtime eligible.