PepsiCo Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within two days by an HR representative. Following the phone interview I was told the next step would be interviewing with the hiring manager and a date was given for when I would hear for the second interview. I was never contacted and so followed up one week past the date given. The HR representative never responded, so I waited two more weeks to send an additional (and final) follow up and this too was ignored. I was very disappointed in the unprofessional nature of such a large company given that I have experience in the industry. Not impressed and will be looking with other employers who are more professional going forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Interview process included all behavioral based questions, very typical interview questions. There weren't any technical questions. Tip: Make sure to answer questions using the S.T.A.R. method. Interview process was short, and I received an offer very soon after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with failure.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the plant in Jacksonville, FL. Fairly typical, two men conducted the interview, asked more behavioral questions, nothing skill related whatsoever. Described the plant and internship in detail and then asked a bit about myself. Lasted about 20 minutes. Interview was about 2-3 weeks after the initial application.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too personal, asked more about basic experience. "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Its behavior based interviewing meaning they ask you questions that are based on your previous experience, not what you might do in the future. Tough interviews but standardized questions so talk to people who have worked with them before.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to solve a challenging problem. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Randolph, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Randolph, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

First interaction with the company was at a University Career Fair. They took resumes and called back the following week about scheduling interviews. I was interviewing for Stacy's Pita Chips in Randolph, MA so the first step was a phone screening with HR. Then, I was invited for a superday event in Massachusetts. We spent Thursday learning about the company and going on a factory tour. The day was ended by going out to dinner and a fun event with various managers. Friday was for interviews (3 interviews) and lunch with managers

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were typical situation questions - "tell me about a time when ________"   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied through my university's supply chain career fair, and emailed me a link to pick a time slot. I Interviewed with two employers for 45 minutes. They ask you basic behavioral based questions, and after you respond they ask you questions off of your answer. Both of the recruiters I interviewed with were extremely nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• A challenge you overcame, why PepsiCo, a weakness you may have   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I had only one in person 45 minute interview. It was pretty standard, basically just behavioral questions. Questions like name one time you had to make a difficult decision in the workplace, one time you had to lead a team, things like that. The interview itself was two PepsiCo employees interviewing me with both of them asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you solved a problem without using a manager or supervisor for help   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an on campus interview that took place with 2 managers from Pepsico, one from Gatorade and one from Frito-lay. The interview was in a STAR type of format so be prepared to have examples. Make sure you put in a request of where you want your internship to be early on in the interview process so you have a better chance of getting put where you want. Ask questions about the job and what you would be doing. Ask the interviewees how they like their job and their experiences with pepsico.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to overcome a difficult task and how did handle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services website as well as the company website. I was contacted a few weeks later and scheduled an on-campus interview with a member of HR and another employee. They asked approximately 3 behavioral questions and also had us rank our top locations to work at. Then I had a phone interview with an employee at the plant I ranked as my top choice which was also 3 behavioral questions. I received an offer a few days after.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to voice an unpopular opinion.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied on a school job board, and the PepsiCo reviewed my credentials and invited me to an on-campus interview. There were two individuals in the room, and asked fairly easy questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.