PepsiCo Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online at Indeed.com (everyone thinks there is some secret to get hired) lol, Got an email a few days later scheduling me for an interview. Went dressed professional and excited, had good interview, got an email a week or two later congratulating me saying I got the job and scheduled an orientation, which was paid. The rest is history.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online, a phone interview happened about 2 weeks later then I was told look for further contact..I received a email saying await further steps in the hiring process look for email or check website..after two months of waiting and checking I logged in and my info was denied I called and was told look for a email...I never heard from them again...they left me hanging thinking I had a job..I was about to lose my home and couldn't put food on the table and those jokers were promising me a job...

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in March 2012.

Interview

it was an interview, they are all the same

not enough money