PepsiCo Warehouse Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Warehouse Loader Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Janesville, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to be ignored by support staff, over hear HR representatives say "We'll get rid of her. We'll force her out, don't worry," and for the interviewer to be 10 minutes late past my scheduled time.

When he finally showed up, I was sat at a computer where I watched about 10 minutes of PepsiCo propaganda (commercials and promotional material) before even watching an introduction/orientation video on how the job was to be performed. Then I was given a reflection vest and a waver to sign stating that the company was no responsible for any injuries obtained while the job assessment was performed.

The warehouse was about 20 degrees hotter than outside and had poorly marked walk ways or safety tape around parked equipment. I was then given a time limit of 15 minutes to load and unload pallets based on a log form. These are approximately 50 lb. crates of 2 liter bottles that must be constantly lifted, but no back-brace or gloves are provided, so more safety regulations are violated before you even begin working for the company.

I pulled out of the assessment early because it wasn't worth the wages they were offering with such poor working conditions and lack of consideration for existing employees.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

They describe the job ask a couple questions at the end. Not difficult at all if u get an interview u basically have the job. Questions aren't difficult to answer

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied and about a hour or two later they said I passed. Scheduled the onsite assessment within a week went it and got the job offer the same day. The assessment was physical and I had to move things onto a palette. Again after i did the interview and assesment i received my contigent offer based off drug and background test. Passed the drug test (have to take within 48 hours) I got a email two days later even tho they said it wuld take up to 10 days, that i passed the test and welcome to the pepsi family.four days later i received my start date which is in four days monday. Been fast but wish I started orientation as soon as I got the job offer. this process took about 2 weeks, but its worth it

back again i just came back from the orientation! watched mad videos and was there for about 5 hours, sign some papers and took my ID photo, got my start date which was the next day! paid orientation and when yu get home you have to do i9 and you get paid to do that as well! so excited to start, quick process when you put everything into perspective, will be back after my first work week to update

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced something difficult and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying you do a brief phone interview and then if you go beyond that, you are scheduled to do a face to face interview, this also includes a 15-minute assessment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were involved in a safety scenario.   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet there not looking for the suit and tie type of person that is used to a desk job they are looking for a work horse and someone who is used to hard work and long hours

Interview Questions

• They asked what would you do if there was a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kearny, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied March 21 2017 then I received an email to interview.
    Interviewed May 04 2017
    Job offer June 27 2017 Contingent to passing pre hire screening. Passed all screening today June 3 2017.
    Awaiting new hire orientation

Anonymous Employee in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Maumelle, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application that took about an hour in all, received a phone interview about 3 days later and set an appointment for a second interview the following Friday so in all it was a 7 day process

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to put in extra effort   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Wichita, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application and assessment, scheduled phone interview, on site assessment includes watching a video pertaining to the position, lifting exercises, and brief interview. Uniform for the on site assessment is jeans and steel toed boots. If you don't have the boots don't buy any, but wear tennis shoes. At least wear a presentable shirt. It was overall a good interview and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when meeting quota may have proved difficult. How did you manage the situation?   Answer Question
    • Explain how you have contributed to the safety standards of the company and fellow employees in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Pepsico definitely judges the book by it's cover, they know who they will hire by just looking at them. When I went there, the interviewer did not take any notes, and he tried acting as if the technology they had was too advanced for me or something. I mean even if you are not going to hiring someone don't be a jerk about it. AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW HE SAID "GOOD LUCK WITH YOU LIFE" the guy was a rude as hell. It's pathetic, I will never buy a pepsi product again based on this experience.

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Elyria, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Questions

• none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question