PepsiCo Warehouse Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Warehouse Loader Interview Questions

Interviews at PepsiCo

2.6

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (El Paso, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied on the Pepsi careers website and took an online assessment. The assessment took maybe 10 minutes and asked situational as well as behavioral-based questions (ie, how would you react? ). Within a day or two I was emailed saying I've been selected to move to the next step in the interview process, which would be a physical assessment and possibly a sit down interview pending the results of your physical assessment. So I scheduled the evaluation using the email link provided and got a date within the following week. You're recommended to wear jeans and steel-toed boots or sneakers if you don't have boots. (Steel-toed- shoe caps will be provided once you take the assessment). Upon arriving at the interview site, I was greeted by the shift manager who would be conducting my assessment. The first thing you'll be asked is to watch a 10-minute video about Pepsi brand identity and culture as well as guidance on your physical assessment following the video. The video was straight forward in explaining what you'll be doing and how to conduct the practical exercise/job-related assessment safely. After the video, you'll be brought to the assessment area where you'll receive a customer ordered and told to palletize them and sign off once complete. After each order, you'll have to depalletize and execute another order. You're given 15 minutes to complete three separate orders. I'm assuming based on your performance will determine if you're asked to sit down and answer some questions. I performed well as told as was immediately taken into the office to answer some questions. The interview was relaxed and straight forward questioning. I was emailed the day after with a contingent offer for the position with the hourly pay rate, in which I accepted. Within 48 hrs, you'll be contacted to schedule your drug screening while they conduct the background search. Upon passing those, the job will be yours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pepsi?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work as a Warehouse Loader?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you witnessed a safety violation, what did you do / how did you react?   Answer Question
  • Do you have experience with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, etc?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you had to perform your job that was stressful/ describe a stressful position you've been in, how did you react?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Burnsville, MN) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online at the pepsico website and got a call a couple of days later to come in for an interview. After the interview, I took a background check and drug screen. Took about three weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to show up to work on time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

It was brief, met with a supervisor. He asked questions then said I would receive an email with further instructions and that the process will take 3 weeks. Still waiting to take background and drug test now but offer was extended immediately after interview

Interview Questions

• If a co worker was doing something unsafe how would you handle it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Janesville, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to be ignored by support staff, over hear HR representatives say "We'll get rid of her. We'll force her out, don't worry," and for the interviewer to be 10 minutes late past my scheduled time.

When he finally showed up, I was sat at a computer where I watched about 10 minutes of PepsiCo propaganda (commercials and promotional material) before even watching an introduction/orientation video on how the job was to be performed. Then I was given a reflection vest and a waver to sign stating that the company was no responsible for any injuries obtained while the job assessment was performed.

The warehouse was about 20 degrees hotter than outside and had poorly marked walk ways or safety tape around parked equipment. I was then given a time limit of 15 minutes to load and unload pallets based on a log form. These are approximately 50 lb. crates of 2 liter bottles that must be constantly lifted, but no back-brace or gloves are provided, so more safety regulations are violated before you even begin working for the company.

I pulled out of the assessment early because it wasn't worth the wages they were offering with such poor working conditions and lack of consideration for existing employees.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied and about a hour or two later they said I passed. Scheduled the onsite assessment within a week went it and got the job offer the same day. The assessment was physical and I had to move things onto a palette. Again after i did the interview and assesment i received my contigent offer based off drug and background test. Passed the drug test (have to take within 48 hours) I got a email two days later even tho they said it wuld take up to 10 days, that i passed the test and welcome to the pepsi family.four days later i received my start date which is in four days monday. Been fast but wish I started orientation as soon as I got the job offer. this process took about 2 weeks, but its worth it

back again i just came back from the orientation! watched mad videos and was there for about 5 hours, sign some papers and took my ID photo, got my start date which was the next day! paid orientation and when yu get home you have to do i9 and you get paid to do that as well! so excited to start, quick process when you put everything into perspective, will be back after my first work week to update

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced something difficult and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying you do a brief phone interview and then if you go beyond that, you are scheduled to do a face to face interview, this also includes a 15-minute assessment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were involved in a safety scenario.   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet there not looking for the suit and tie type of person that is used to a desk job they are looking for a work horse and someone who is used to hard work and long hours

Interview Questions

• They asked what would you do if there was a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

They describe the job ask a couple questions at the end. Not difficult at all if u get an interview u basically have the job. Questions aren't difficult to answer

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kearny, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied March 21 2017 then I received an email to interview.
    Interviewed May 04 2017
    Job offer June 27 2017 Contingent to passing pre hire screening. Passed all screening today June 3 2017.
    Awaiting new hire orientation

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, with my resume and application, which was immediately followed by an assessment test that takes between an 1 and 1 1/2 hrs. It mostly dealt with possible situational scenarios involving coworkers, safety issues and other issues that may arise. Answer using common sense of what you feel the best courses of action would be without overthinking it. Don't worry too much if you're uncertain of the best course on all the questions, because of how the test is structured. While the scenarios are slightly different, they are basically asking the same thing which helps those who may struggle with a few answers, but helps filter out those who may not really have a clue what the best course of action would be, so your answers should reflect what you believe to be correct.
    The following day, I received an invitation for an on-site interview which involved a brief instructional video of the hands on assessment that involves the slightest taste of the job you'll be doing. You'll be given a very small order to fill in which you'll have 15 minutes to complete. Of course, they are watching to see if you fill the order correctly and efficiently, but following instructions and safe working habits are equally as important. After the assessment, they ask if you'd like to continue with the hiring process without giving any indication on how well or poor you performed. They really shouldn't have to anyway, because you should already have an idea how you performed.
    In any event, they were very friendly and professional prior to and following the hands on assessment. During the assessment, however, to maintain fairness and equality, you'll find that even the Pepsi machines are warmer and more compassionate. Once they yell "Time", they immediately stepped back into their human form that you had held friendly conversations with just 15 minutes prior.
    The process for me is still ongoing as they evaluate everyone's results.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you witnessed a coworker being unsafe and what action did you take.   Answer Question