PepsiCo Warehouse Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Warehouse Material Handler Interview Questions

2.4

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Topeka, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

It sucks I've had 3 interviews in the past 2months with them and same thing each time it took 5 mins literally and no call back! I received an email 10 mins after the first interview saying they weren't gonna hire me they chosen more quified canadites and I have experience they keep interviewing me and potentially it gets old to keep going for 5mins and get same results not hired

Interview Questions

• What is one thing I did while working my last job to prevent safety concerns?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2016.

Interview

it was very long. ig since i apply when a union went on at my location. it took them 4 months to call. IT was random and late in the evening and he call me about an open info session the following week. It is to see our personality ( make sure you engage i conversation) , then if they would like to hire you they will call the following week and set an face to face personal interview with the site manager and they would describe the job more and basically you are hiring. They ask me all basic question and at the end they ask me " did I have any other question?" and I ask when do I start and I was literally sitting in front of my drug screen and background sheet. I started the following so basically after the call it took a month to get in. But the process real can be quicker depending on the need and managment

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took about an hour long assessment online. Consisted of general warehouse and interpersonal type scenarios. Mostly common sense stuff. When I completed that I received a message online saying I scored well and would be called for an interview. I was called about 1.5 weeks later to come in. Initially was with a group of about 10 people. They called us back one by one for a short interview followed by a second two person interview. All very common interview questions. HR and management made the whole process extremely comfortable and non-intimidating.

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2015.

Interview

Fun interview- H.R. rep was inviting with very memorable attitude about her work. Lots of questions to get you out of your comfort zone and to get to know you better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The whole hiring process is applying online and will get an email stating when interviews will be available and you then choose the day you would like to be seen. while there, it was a laid back environment waited for 30+ mins after the schedule time to be seen, then interviewer gave a brief description about the company and had to fill out paper work. However I was not pleased with the interview in general. It was basically reading off a script and taking notes, very rehearsed. towards the end was told if i was picked by the managers's manager... they'll send me for a drug test and do a background check. alas no call of any kind informing me which direction they would go. funny thing is this location keeps putting up new postings for the same position. i was informed of the hours being long and strenuous, for example 3 pm -1 a.m.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you saw an employee doing something dangerous and what did you do to help prevent it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online and got a callback within roughly 2 weeks. Set up an appointment to hear more about the company in person and did a tour of the warehouse. Two days later I got a callback again for an interview which was set up two days later. The interview questions were basic such as "what would you do in this situation..." and "tell us a time when you dealt with this..." After the interview I filled out paperwork to allow a background check to be done and a hair sample drug test. I should be getting a call in the next 2 days to do the drug test and then hopefully start working soon after!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you saw someone doing something unsafe and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • what would set you apart from everyone else we have interviewed and why would we hire you over them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiations. They said they would be able to work around my school schedule, which is nice. Pay starts at 16.01

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

It was a long process didn't keep you informed with much information told you, you were hired then waited 2-3 weeks before you heard back from them. didn't really inform you on how much of your life would be spent at work they preached work life balance but never really saw it.

Interview Questions

• if you saw a manger taking product out of warehouse what would you do   1 Answer

Warehouse/Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Attend company overview, wait for interview time & date, attend interview. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. Don't mess it up.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about questions. If they call you in for interview, then want to hire you. The interview helps them know you better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Everett, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially there was a 20-30 minute phone screening asking basic questions related to your background/criminal history. There is also an online personality test the must be taken after the phone screen. Interview consisted of two managers asking questions about previous work experience and about yourself. They went over the history of the company and what to expect. They asked scenario questions and other questions related to your past jobs.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle yourself if you had a dispute with another employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview went really well. Easy going and quick. I was asked questions about my previous work history and experience along those lines. I was interview by two different people at the same time and they each had their own separate questions for me to answer. The interview didn't take long at all as I previously mentioned so that was really good.