PepsiCo Warehouser I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Warehouser I Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Brief very brief, it was not what I expected at all nooooo way it was good though for sure haha ya it was a lot of fun and hurtful sometimes but we got through it in the end.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hard worker, or not, please agree with the first option or the last option yes or no please thanks np.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No i would not negotiate because they do not let you, they have a set wage, and it doesnt go up usually.

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Warehouser I Interview

Interview

There is first an "over the phone" interview. Then there is an "in person" interview a few days later. Easy questions are asked. There is also a second interview that is followed by the hair drug test. Then you are called again for the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Maumee, OH).

Interview

I received a phone call in response to an ad placed in the paper. It was a simple interview with basic questions about previous employment.

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Southgate, MI).

Interview

It has been five years since I went through this process and it has changed since then and I really can't remember the whole process. The only thing I can say was that it was simple and my interview was pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

Work culture is laid back. Interview process is straight forward. Behavioral type questions like what would you do in a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone you worked with broke safety rules?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naugatuck, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Naugatuck, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very lengthy and drawn out. You can only apply when their are jobs open and their portal has been opened up for applicants. You can only apply online, not at any individual location

Warehouser I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2009.

Interview

Fairly simple questions, everything you would normally expect. Things like what would your old employer or teacher would say about you, what was something you didn't like about your last job.

Interview Questions

• Will you be available for weekends, holidays, or emergencies no matter what?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, you start at $14.90 after your 90 days you recieve $15.36