Perception Research Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perception Research Services Interview Questions

2.0

Quantitative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back behavioral questions/background.
    Applied through a reference, then heard back from the company the next day. Process was fairly easy. Met with the head of the department and much of the questions were behavioral and background specific to the job.

Market Research Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (Teaneck, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Upon arrival at their offices in Teaneck, the candidate is asked to fill out a paper application, so be sure to have all information about your previous three employers (if applicable) and references. The first interview is conducted by the recruiter, where she explains what the company is all about and some of what the specific position entails.

Immediately following, the candidate is interviewed by at least one member of the team that he or she may be fortunate to work with/for.

An assessment test may or may not follow.

Quantitative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (Teaneck, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through indeed. I was then sent an email requesting a phone interview. Then I was asked for an in person interview. All were relatively easy, the global HR manager was very personable. Overall, a positive experience but they seem to be looking for people with a heavier research background rather than some research experience within marketing.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience have you had with research?
      Have you focused more on qualitative or quantitive research?
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perception Research Services in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Go in without preparation. Give spontaneous answers. Not hard. Some technical and some analytical questions. There is a HR interview which useless. They want to stay relavent.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? How many hours do you put in per day   Answer Question

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (Fort Lee, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with their HR person, who was very personable. I was then sent a case to analyze about whether Miracle Gro should change the color of their packaging. Next came two in-person interviews with 5 different people, including the head analyst. The workplace environment was alright, but Fort Lee was not an attractive place, mainly jammed highways for commuters crossing the George Washington Bridge. The work seemed relatively easy, and the hours very 9-5, with perhaps some paid extra overtime occasionally.

Interview Questions

• Analyze the Miracle Gro case.   1 Answer

Received a much better paying offer from a company that suited me better.

Quant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (Fort Lee, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

Very easy for a recent grad with a business background. Just show interest in the company and quantitative research. A great place to learn the basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating allowed.

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perception Research Services (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

My first impression of the office was very bad. I was there for the interview in the noon and people were breaking for lunch.Half of them were dressed in clothes that seemed like they were lurking in a pub or strolling in a garden.Leather pants and pointed heels, tattoos and brow piercings ..Alright I know its a call centre!
    The first time I got a call from them a month ago (after online application) , I was informed that I have passed the first stage and was asked to appear for their training to start job. I was unable to start job due to certain reasons. I rang them up after a few weeks explaining my case requesting to start training, this time they said they would interview me. Strange! I tell them to send a send a mail confirmation, despite me reminding them When I ring in again, they say I can drop in an hour and they can send mail confirmation now.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview process, Few questions asking what is their company about? what is your background? Very generic questions even a dumbhead could answer Any person who speaks decent English can ace it without doubts. I've been into Sales all my life and since I was unemployed I decided to give it a go for quick cash. I guess the interviewer reckoned it and gave idiotic explanation why I couldn't ace the interview. Even if I had an offer, I wouldn't have accepted it for obvious reasons.Please go for it if this is the last job in the world!   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Interview

3 Interviews. Went through an agency

Interview Questions

• They give you a test to check your basic skills and attention to detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went through an agency