Perdue General Labor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perdue General Labor Interview Questions

1.2

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perdue (Perry, GA).

Interview

It was kind of challenging but rarely easy. They asked about my work history on my last jobs and I couldn't believe the said u was the strongest candidate for the job. After that they shook my hand and I took the drug test and just like that u was in.

Interview Questions

• Q: what brings you here to Perdue?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Perdue

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Perry, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very quick, the interviewer was easy, and questions were simple. Basically asked about previous work experience, gave an insight on what the job was like, toured the plant, and got to visit other departments.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for Thai position?   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perdue (Perry, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy long you have to view all departments talk to hr then interview with supervisor for the department they want you in get the job take drug test on site same day and start orientation in 4 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perdue in July 2008.

Interview

This is a first process puoultry kill plant. Most positions are suitable for an entry level, non-skilled employee. The application processis completed thru the local employment office, and my interview occurred shortly thereafter. I was hired over five years ago, and there have been come changes since then, not the least of which is the glut of people seeking employment. That being said, not many people are willing to work in a first process kill plant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Perdue?   1 Answer