Perella Weinberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perella Weinberg

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perella Weinberg (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were a lot of technical questions from 400 IB question guide, but behavioral questions are general like explain what you did in your past internship (goes in details) and what do you do for fun, do you have any questions for us etc.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perella Weinberg (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 6 people on the asset management team and I was asked more about my background and who I was as a person rather than my experience in finance.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience you've even been through and what did you learn/get out of the experience?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perella Weinberg (New York, NY) in February 2007.

Interview

Initial communication was via email. The company hosted an informational overview event at a hotel near campus to meet with prospective candidates. First round interviews were conducted near campus and consisted of two on one interview format. SEcond round interviews were conducted at company headquarters and consisted of 6 30-minute each interviews.

Interview Questions

• With your background why aren't you looking to do ____ instead?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perella Weinberg (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Why IB?
    Why boutique?
    Went through some CV stuff as well