Perennial System UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perennial System UI Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Perennial System

3.5

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perennial System.

Interview

There are not proper management , not good interviewer. This is time wasting.
We can waste our time and listen "We are hiring a person who is independent to others".

Interview Questions

Perennial System Response

Dec 21, 2018 – HR

We regret to know of your negative experience while getting interviewed @ Perennial Systems.

We completely abide by the philosophy of individual contributors in a team who are not just technologically sound but also possess decent communication skills, coupled with placing utmost importance to a favorable attitude, so as to ensure skilled competence making holistic independent contributors who add value to the Perennial Culture.

We completely believe in our recruiting process and learned interview panels who have been playing an integral role in helping us achieve this benchmark. To reiterate, our focus is on core fundamentals coupled with communication skills and attitude as this is only what makes us who we are today.
Our Panel is not primarily concerned with a Yes or No solution to a problem but is keen at understanding the thought process and approach incorporated in attempting the problem at hand. Therefore we ensure that panel is lenient in evaluating assignment solutions as they are not exactly looking for a definite correct answer. This philosophy of structured thinking process is inculcated and imbibed deep into the innovation centric work culture of Perennial Family and we strive to take it ahead meticulously, without compromising on that front.

For any specific grievances, pls feel free to write to us hr@perennialsys.com

We wish you all the best for future endeavors!

Other Interview Reviews for Perennial System

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds first is machine test second is logical reasoning and interview on logical reasoning.Last is technical interview.For first round they provide you one question of web site design.And for second Round basic logical questions are there with tricks.

Interview Questions

• write a function which divide the no without using mod and divider.Function must return quotient and remainder   Answer Question

Perennial System Response

Dec 7, 2018 – HR

Thanks for your valuable inputs!
    The purpose behind incorporating the machine tests and logical assignment round is to gauge the conceptual clarity of the candidate(s) with respect to their coding and logical thinking. The reason behind giving emphasis to conceptual clarity is the fact that we are looking for fundamentally strong people since Perennial is working with Product based Companies and helping them with their Product Engineering.
    We will be glad to have any other inputs/suggestions you have from your experience, to make it better for others.