Perfect Teeth Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perfect Teeth

2.5

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a very pleasent interview

Negotiation

Very easy. I knew what I was needing salary base, and they offered more.

Other Interview Reviews for Perfect Teeth

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfect Teeth (Denver, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

When I originally contacted Perfect Teeth to apply for the position, the front office lady was just the sweetest woman alive. She then sent me to another office with my application. The next day I was contacted to set up an interview with the District manager.

When I met with her at the end of the week, we sat down in the Corporate Office, and she asked me several questions from a sheet. There are mostly general questions, but some that required some thought. For instance "What 5 Managerial styles are you?" Keep a cool head, as the Management for this company really tries to be intimidating and impersonal.

After the interview, I was taken on a tour of the office I was trying to take over, met all the staff that were present, and sent on my way.

Roughly a week later, I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name your 5 managerial types?   1 Answer
    • How does this position compare to the first job on your resume? (in regards to the last position on your resume)   1 Answer

Negotiation

In regards to salary, they almost always lowball you, stating that you don't have enough experience, that with the economical situation, they can only afford this much, etc. Make sure you have strong points as to why they should pay you more, and with little argument you should be able to find a nice middle ground in regards to your salary.

I managed almost 5 dollars more an hour than they originally wanted to pay me. Which is pretty signifigant, don't be afraid to let them stew a little while. "Well, let me think about it. I was expecting atleast $_____" Then call them back with a counter offer. After a day or two, they are a little more likely to meet it.