Perfectly Posh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perfectly Posh

2.1

Senior Vice President of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Responded to a professional inquiry directly from the company. Full process took two weeks as I was traveling extensively. Had several phone interviews with the founders over a week period. Onsite panel style interview with executive team. Very professional, discussed high level strategy and expected contributions.

Interview Questions

• What is my leadership style around change management   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh in August 2014.

Interview

Skype interview with the company president. Discussed experience and the vision of the company, as well as what would be required in the position. Discussed culture and a brief overview of technical points relating to the position.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Like every other interview. Nothing to really plan for. They weren't too concerned if you know anything about their business. Just make sure you dress the part. I was told that appearance is a key factor on how you're treated.

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike about your last job?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh.

Interview

The two interviews I did revealed a very unprofessional company. Lots of intimate company details were revealed. Interviewers spoke more than I did on both occasions. There is lots of strife in this company. The co-founder does not like fancy titles for people. Very bland personality. They are expanding very quickly and may not conduct thorough interviews. I was not impressed with the company nor the process. They have lots to learn.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous interviewers' abilities   1 Answer

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was very personable, easy to talk and to relate to. Interview was not difficult and very stress free. They made me feel comfortable and explained the company history as well as the future they are working towards. I felt really great about it all. I would recommend applying to and interviewing at this company.

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Easy peasy! Signed up for only $99
    Received my starter kit with over $250 in products plus business tools to start. I'm a self starter, so creating sample packs was a lot of fun!

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the terms and agree?   1 Answer

Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with the founders for an hour or so, answered questions, and provided my insight. They were open and transparent about difficulties and challenges there were facing and asked how I would approach those challenges.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had. What I would do in given situations.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh in July 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with two men--one of whom spent the entire interview talking about what he had personally done for the company and why he was so awesome. The other half of the interview involved a leader, speaking in a shaky voice, asking me generic easy questions, and generally instilling a lack of confidence that he was going to make the right technical decisions for the team.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of conflict resolution you were involved with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for and received 10k more than they initially offered

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

They do panel interviews, lots of discussion of what would you do scenarios. Very professional. They mostly wear jeans and tshirts in the office but look trendy.

Interview Questions

• Does working out of normal hours sound like a problem for you?   1 Answer

Recognition Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perfectly Posh in August 2017.

Interview

I was an employee referral. I had a phone interview that went well and was pretty standard. I was asked to come into the office he very next day for an in person interview with the hiring manager. This was extremely hard to accommodate but I did it anyways.

The in person interview was good and again standard. I was told a time when I could expect to hear back and that they really liked what I brought to the table. That day came and no one contacted me. I had to follow up with the recruiter and was told I was going to be brought in for a second interview because they really liked me but because stakeholders were out of town the recruiter would reach out again to schedule everything. Again, no one contacted me and I had to follow up but I got no response this time. I was never given any updates when the position was filled. I followed up with the recruiter and the hiring manager and was given no response. I was in the dark throughout the process.

I’ve never been treated so poorly in my professional career. I would never apply here and would advise others from doing the same.