Perficient Associate Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perficient

3.5

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three 20-30 minute interviews with three different two person teams. It was pretty intensive. I interviewed at what they called Perficient day for college students, so interviews were preceded by an in depth company overview, followed by lunch and a meet and greet.

All of the interviewers were very nice, and conversational, the helped you expand on your answers and talked about themselves, and asked related follow-ups. BUT they don't make it easy on you. They ask difficult questions, but then are conversational with you upon your answering.

Interview Questions

• They asked fairly generic interview questions, but some were geared specifically towards consulting, such as:
    How would you handle a situation in which a client first asked for one thing, and then once you'd done significant work on a project, changed their mind to ask for another thing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. Had interviews with 4 people. 2 were behavioral interviews and 2 were skill based interviews. I was able to talk a lot about myself and how I would be a great fit as a consultant. So the interview process was good and covered all the bases.

Interview Questions