Perficient Associate Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Associate Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.6

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Applications to the Detroit office takes a long time to process with almost a month between the interviews. The first round happened on campus and was more of a behavioral interview with a few questions about projects on the resume. The second round was technical and they they tested basic concepts of oops and sql. The third round was on skype and was mostly hr.

Interview Questions

• what is operator and function overloading, overriding, features of oops, examples of polymorphism, inheritance and interfaces. sql concepts like the difference between union and union all.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Got invited to Perficient Day through college's career fair. I was there with like 20 other people applying to 3 different position. I was applying to the technical side. I enjoy the pace of the interview and since there were a presentation up front, I can put myself into the roll of a employee of the company and was able to comfortably talk to the people that interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, offer more than I expected so I said yes right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviews that I did. The first was more of a resume screening, and the second was an in office interview with various people in that office. They paid for my travel expenses which was nice. But the in office interview was fun. There was a technical portion, a consulting, and an expectations area. The technical interview was a breeze, and the consulting interview tested how well you absorb information and what you gain from it. The expectations portion was difficult as the questions were more based on your character and how you might fit into the company culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Q1. Career Fair Interview (Resume Screening)
    2. Phone Interview with Recruiter
    3. Coding Challenge
    4. Panel-Style Interview, Technical (2 technical architects and 1 consultant)
    5. UPCOMING: Panel-Style Interview with 2 directors and 1 senior technical consultant

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the difference between unit testing and integration testing?
      Q: What is the 4 tenets of OOP?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

It was a long interview. I had four rounds mostly testing basic technical and situation questions. It took whole day. It was a different types of experience. They check personality to know if you fit intotheir team. There is a presentation whoch tell you all about the company. They answer to all the questions you have.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interviews. They asked basic questions on java, XML, and resume projects and prior experience.

Interview was good and able to understand what exactly i wanted to say. They will give an opportunity to correct your answers. make you feel comfortable. not so difficult, very good people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

They scheduled the interview and never got back on the same day. After me rescheduling the interview for the next day, they called and asked if I was aware of a technology which I never added in my resume. When I said no, they immediately disconnected the call telling sorry lets not take it up further. Really unprofessional. Why would they even accept for an interview if they din't find those skills on my resume?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called back for a phone interview with a few simple questions. Invited to onsite interview with multiple one on ones with the developers which were a combo of technical and behavioral.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

I found this job through my university job posting site. I met with one of the technical directors for about 30 minutes on campus. He's a very nice guy, and the interview questions were surprisingly interesting to talk about, such as what would I do with 10 million dollars, or what is one type of person I can't stand.

Interview Questions

• Describe object oriented programming   1 Answer

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2018.

Interview

Screening followed by 3 rounds of technical interviews. First round was basic technical questions and then second round has a coding challenge and final was kind of behavioral and managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      HR briefly asked about resume and previous experiences and there were more questions about recent projects about how my contributions impacted the project

Round 2: (on call)
      There were basic questions about technologies related to Java stack
      Questions:
      What is polymorphism?
      Interface vs abstract class?
      What do you know about collections?
      Hash map vs hash table?
      Explain multithreading and have you used in real-time?
      Give example for Checked and unchecked exceptions?
      How can you create a mutable object?
      He just asked like if I know the concept of design patterns but know questions?
      Do you know jprofiling?
      How deployment used to be in your previous projects?
      Aggregate functions in sql?
      Why normalization?
      What do we need to do to decrease the retrieval time?
      Life cycle of servlet?
      Element and attribute in xml?
      What is aspect oriented programming and why we use it?
      What is RESTful service?
      How to read JSON data?
      How maven works?

Round 3:(Skype Call)
      Here they asked more about question related to collections about different methods in it etc.,
      When to use abstract class and when to use an interface?
      What is a singleton design pattern?
      String buffer vs string builder?
      He just asked me to explain my resume very clearly and asked me questions like how workflows are designed etc.,
      Method in a rest services?
      They shared few code snippets in collabedit and asked to tell outputs and explain the flow?
      Write a java program to find first non-repeated character in a string in collabedit?

Round 4:(webex interview)
      This round was with hiring Manager he gave clear details about the roles and responsibilities of this position and project as well.
      final vs finally vs finalize?
      Explain overriding?
      Locale in multithreading?
      How configuration can be done in managed between environments?
      Basic principles of doing framework?
      Why spring boot?
      Different end points in actuator?
      What is the need of Spring boot dev tools?
      What do you know about cloud computing?
      Questions about Jenkins continuous integration?
      He asked me to share my laptop screen and then create a sample project to create a new user with basic details with complete flow?
      There were few other projects as well in my laptop at that time so he asked give a walk over of those projects as well?   Answer Question