Perficient Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Perficient Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

campus recruiting interview then on site interview

Interview Questions

• if you can modify a vending machine, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment. They screen candidates initially based on the resumes and invite you for a 30 min interview. The interview is mostly straightforward. I wasn't asked a lot of technical questions. More than testing your technical abilities, they want to know if they can put you in front of the clients. Interpersonal skills play a huge role. However, I felt they were a little unprofessional when they got back with their decision after nearly a month post interview and the email had typos too. Could expect better from a big company.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn and then later called me. He knew nothing about the position and just talked about himself and what Perficient has done for him.

I was then scheduled for another phone interview which he said he would send a confirmation for. I had to remind him 3 days later to send it. When the other phone interview started they called me 30 minutes late, didn't know my name, and then asked to reschedule. They later sent me an email wishing me a good luck on the job search.

Overall, extremely unprofessional and inefficient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was such a long interview. There was 3 interviews with the managers and a lunch, a fake "case study" and an essay test. One of them was super rushed. Another one talked to me about partying and going out, which was chill but not great for a job interview. The other one was nice and normal.