Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2013.

Interview

There are several rounds of interviews. Basically everyone is trying to guage your personality and your level of motivation and professionalism. They discuss the expectations of you and the company. Overall, very low pressure and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very nice, asked me a use case about how to increase sales at a lemonade stand. Was about half asking about my interests and strengths and what I do at school and half them explaining what the company was like, what they do. Not much specified about actual responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Your home on break from school and your brother is running a lemonade stand in the neighborhood. He wants you to help him increase sales, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three round interview process that encompassed my career goals as well as the objectives of the company. Very transparent of the quality of personnel they were looking for. Also, felt as if there was a focus on getting to know all managers of the practice.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to act quickly on my feet when the client would request something out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2014.

Interview

HR called regarding position & set-up phone interview with poproject manager. After phone interview, in-reason interview with project manager. Afterwards, office interview with one executive. HR called with offer.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forwrd. Went over resume & work experience. Asked why Perficient & position. Role was explained during phone & in reason interview by project manager.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer lost my application in his inbox. Called me roughly two months after I originally contacted him. He seem distracted from the onset of the interview. Why he was interviewing me was not clear, because his disinterest was immediately apparent during our conversation. The whole process was the least professional hiring process I have ever seen.

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

The process is pretty straightforward and very conversational.
    The recruiter talked through the role and job description for quite a long time. He was very helpful, but the HR person that contacted me was very unhelpful and could shed no light on the interview process. The only pro was that everyone was extremely responsive.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to walk through my resume.
      What do you see yourself doing in the next few years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and not clear on what exactly you will be working on, vague at bet. A lot of hype about the company, not a lot about current projects or what kind of dead lines they were expecting. Just about how good they were in their field and what they did for the community. the salespeople interviewed, not sure they had enough knowledge about the technical side to really be qualified to do so.

Interview Questions

• a lot about what I did to give back to the community   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my college career fair and later got a follow-up call to prompt the interview process. It consisted of two phone screens which included behavioral questions and some technical questions as well. They also asked about what I saw myself doing and why I was considering Perficient.

The next step was the on-site interview, which was done in the Atlanta office. There were about 3-4 1:1 interviews with various people - about half veered to the technical side and the other half focused on behavioral/fit questions. The technical questions were a little more technical than I was expecting interviewing for the business consultant role, but I'm fairly certain it was to figure out the extent of my technical skills in the hope that I could play a hybrid business/technical role, or simply just do technical consulting instead (I majored in CS).

The experience was mostly positive - the recruiter was extremely responsive and helpful, and the employees I interviewed with were also pretty friendly. I had a great conversation with the general manager of the branch I was interviewing in, as well.

Interview Questions

• What's a time things didn't work out the way you were planning, and what did you do about that? Given two arrays of numbers, how would you sort them as quickly as possible? What's the coolest product you've used recently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screens with HR about overall skill, dollars and interest followed by an 30 minute phone interview with the lead consultant. HR then contacted me within a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with "xyz" in this particular business environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had 3 interviews total with Perficient. The first one was on campus (it was part of campus recruiting), second one was in the Atlanta office that lasted about 2 hours. The first hour was behavioral questions and the second half was a case interview. I believe I did well and it was a positive experience.
    I was all set to get hired when a recruiter contacted me and asked me if I could do a quick phone interview to help the project lead make the final decision. I obliged and scheduled the phone interview for the same day.
    The man interviewing me seemed irritated/unhappy about something. The phone interview itself should have lasted 30 minutes but it went well over that.
    The interview almost felt an interrogation. The questions asked were behavioral questions and I had to elaborate on them to the smallest/insignificant detail. It was a very intense experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your biggest weakness? Q: Give me an example of that weakness? Q: Can you give me another example of that weakness?
      Q: What is your leadership style? Q: How have you used that style in the past?   Answer Question