Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer lost my application in his inbox. Called me roughly two months after I originally contacted him. He seem distracted from the onset of the interview. Why he was interviewing me was not clear, because his disinterest was immediately apparent during our conversation. The whole process was the least professional hiring process I have ever seen.

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2013.

Interview

There are several rounds of interviews. Basically everyone is trying to guage your personality and your level of motivation and professionalism. They discuss the expectations of you and the company. Overall, very low pressure and more of a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three round interview process that encompassed my career goals as well as the objectives of the company. Very transparent of the quality of personnel they were looking for. Also, felt as if there was a focus on getting to know all managers of the practice.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to act quickly on my feet when the client would request something out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very nice, asked me a use case about how to increase sales at a lemonade stand. Was about half asking about my interests and strengths and what I do at school and half them explaining what the company was like, what they do. Not much specified about actual responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Your home on break from school and your brother is running a lemonade stand in the neighborhood. He wants you to help him increase sales, what would you do?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2014.

Interview

HR called regarding position & set-up phone interview with poproject manager. After phone interview, in-reason interview with project manager. Afterwards, office interview with one executive. HR called with offer.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forwrd. Went over resume & work experience. Asked why Perficient & position. Role was explained during phone & in reason interview by project manager.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had phone interview and was told I would be contacted by the director, but was never contacted.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Then phone interview with existing senior-level employee. Then interviewed by two senior-level people simultaneously. Then interviewed with GM. Offer made and accepted shortly thereafter. Whole process took less than 10 days. No behavioral crap. Just questions/discussions about past work experiences and personal interests/passions for where I wanted my career to move towards

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, asked salary was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

A phone interview, and a one to one interview for about 1 and half hour, straight forward behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a Business requirement from an Executive ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

I met the guy at a career fair. Apparently that was my first round of the interview process (came to find out later). Then I went through 3 more phone interviews. It was a lengthy process but totally worth it.

Interview Questions

• If the client disagrees with you and states that the solution is not appropriate, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and not clear on what exactly you will be working on, vague at bet. A lot of hype about the company, not a lot about current projects or what kind of dead lines they were expecting. Just about how good they were in their field and what they did for the community. the salespeople interviewed, not sure they had enough knowledge about the technical side to really be qualified to do so.

Interview Questions

• a lot about what I did to give back to the community   1 Answer