Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Business Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Then phone interview with existing senior-level employee. Then interviewed by two senior-level people simultaneously. Then interviewed with GM. Offer made and accepted shortly thereafter. Whole process took less than 10 days. No behavioral crap. Just questions/discussions about past work experiences and personal interests/passions for where I wanted my career to move towards

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, asked salary was accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

A phone interview, and a one to one interview for about 1 and half hour, straight forward behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a Business requirement from an Executive ?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had phone interview and was told I would be contacted by the director, but was never contacted.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and not clear on what exactly you will be working on, vague at bet. A lot of hype about the company, not a lot about current projects or what kind of dead lines they were expecting. Just about how good they were in their field and what they did for the community. the salespeople interviewed, not sure they had enough knowledge about the technical side to really be qualified to do so.

Interview Questions

• a lot about what I did to give back to the community   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

I met the guy at a career fair. Apparently that was my first round of the interview process (came to find out later). Then I went through 3 more phone interviews. It was a lengthy process but totally worth it.

Interview Questions

• If the client disagrees with you and states that the solution is not appropriate, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question