Perficient Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university job portal. I was then contacted a few days later by two people in the hiring staff from the same office looking to set up an interview. After setting up two interviews, I had notified them about the two interviews and one was canceled. Very disorganized. After the first interview, in which the interviewer seemed to not know anything about the company or basic benefits, I was asked to explain previous relevant work related to this position. After explaining a few projects, it was obvious the woman interviewing me most likely couldn't tell me what an excel spreadsheet was let alone open one. I was then passed on for a second interview with another member of the human resources staff that had originally scheduled an interview with me.
Due to much disorganization with the company, I was asked to interview multiple times without a location or time being given. It seemed as if the company just wanted me to show up at one of the team lunches and see what happened. After multiple cancellations by the interviewing staff, I had a phone interview with someone from the company. Very easy basic questions like why did you choose this company. I was then told I have a phone interview the next day with a current consulting manager. I was not given the option to go into the office or meet anyone in person. The interview with the manager was very short. He told me he didn't read my resume and asked me to give him a quick overview of myself so when he goes back to look at my resume he can have a story to fill it all in together. After a brief conversation with the manager and selling my resume for about 10 minutes, I was cut off and the manager told me he had to go take another phone call. Since then I have reached out to the company, hiring managers, and upper level management without any feedback or response. Safe to say I most likely did not get the job, but why would I want to take a position with such a disorganized company.

Interview Questions

• I didn't read your resume and I'm sure you're very smart. Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

started with the aptitude test for an hour, then the second round was of GD , GD was real quick , after that started technical interview , my technical interview held for an hour , they asked scenario based questions on linux and some questions on my resume.

Interview Questions

• basic questions of configuration files , then port numbers.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

good it was like other IT industries only . Was very smooth and they made it so smooth process.
    It was carried out in 1 day only . first round was technical second round was logical third round was managerial 4th round was HR round.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in March 2008.

Interview

Smooth, interviewd 5 years ago before the company was accuired by perficient

Interview Questions

• How do we trust whats on your resume is accurate   1 Answer