Perficient Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Perficient Interview Questions in Houston, TX

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was such a long interview. There was 3 interviews with the managers and a lunch, a fake "case study" and an essay test. One of them was super rushed. Another one talked to me about partying and going out, which was chill but not great for a job interview. The other one was nice and normal.

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX).

Interview

Detailed and informative, asked questions about the projects, challenges faced, how did you overcome, where do you see after 5 years, long term goals, there were email communications, and three calls to discuss. Overall it was a very good experience

Interview Questions

• Detailed and informative, asked questions about the projects, challenges faced, how did you overcome, where do you see after 5 years, long term goals   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three round interview process that encompassed my career goals as well as the objectives of the company. Very transparent of the quality of personnel they were looking for. Also, felt as if there was a focus on getting to know all managers of the practice.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to act quickly on my feet when the client would request something out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All of the interviews were extremely pleasant. The technical screening and coding session were a blast. And the face to face was very professional, but relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better experiance.

1. Pre-Screen by recruiter
    2. Technical phone screen.
    3. Live Coding - Virtual/Screen sharing
    4. Face to Face x2

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between an abstract class and an interface... so on.
      Explain variance and how it is useful. Give an example of variance usage
      Explain how a variable of type (... insert type...) is handled from instantiation to GC   1 Answer

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I had contacted through online job portal and was contacted by recruiter and interviewed by current employees to test my skill sets and once they were good with me the HR discussed benefits to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience which makes you eligible for the position?   Answer Question

Lead Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was way too informally handled, and the interviewer was declining to meet me in person. I had to propose it a few times and then back away from it. Eventually they did a face to face but it was done by a different person, not the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to work with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am not certain of making the lateral move, as I am looking for a vertical move at this point in my career.