Perficient Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in November 2014.

Interview

I had applied through university career fair. Had my first round of phone screening where i was asked about Why perficient, my favourite technologies that i worked already,challenging projects and interesting module that i worked upon. I was asked about the technologies i am interested to work upon and the successful qualities of a consultant.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the qualities of a successful consultant?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Livonia, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process is quiet a delight.

2 rounds
    Rounds 1: I was asked about myself and my degree and work background. They asked if I have worked with groovy scripts and JIRA - i hadn't.
    Round 2: HR round was more centered towards "If I fin in company or not". They wanted to know my long term plans and how I would benefit company.

Interview Questions

• If you are interested in development then why apply for QA Tester position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation. I was working as an Intern.

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Livonia, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

I had one interview. I wasn't asked many technical questions. Just
    basic Java,
    about web services,
    REST.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about groovy scripts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, Just working as an intern.