Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perficient

2.7

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

3 technical rounds phone and skype interview. in all interviews they askes about my project. they also asked questions regarding xml , json , webservices. hiring manager interview also was on projects.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

HR called and scheduled a coding interview in the next 4 days. HR was really friendly and informative. The person who conducted the coding test was guiding me through the process. It was a 30 mins interview and comprised only of testing my coding skills. Overall average experience.

Interview Questions

• Print all duplicates in a string array.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very interactive and friendly. They counted on my experience and are in need of professionals of my skill set during that time. It was relaxing and we basically shared the type of complex projects that we worked upon, etc. It was more of sharing of ideas, etc. The Senior Solutions Architects who interviewed me were knowledgeable and they asked me on my day to day activities.

Interview Questions

• 1: What is the most complex project that you have worked on? Its challenges and how you resolved hurdles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Roanoke, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Got a technical interview with a Sr Architect over the phone and then awaiting for a formal offer

Interview Questions

• Having a client exposed his interfaces as Rest and SOAP Web Services how to decide which one to use when calling it   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in October 2007.

Interview

Interview with Peficient was a pretty long process. The first round interview was recruiter asking some general questions, then there were on-site interview with the HR manager to talk about the consultant experience. Then there were two round technical interviews, with a Sr. manager and the technique people. They are very heavy agile-shop, so be prepared to answer the question related to agile development process. After that, the GM of he office interviewed with me, he is a technical guy, be prepared to have your own answer, not just by book. After that, you may still passed the interview with the client project, depends on the which project you will join, the question will be different.

Perficient actually values a lot whether you are culture fit with the office. The working environment their is pretty family-oriented, and the relationship with the colleagues are good. They have a lot of talent engineers there, but these years they are growing China office fast, at the same time aggressively cutting the US resource. So if you are the BA, architect or IT specialist, it is a good company to stay, a general technical people will easily get layoff

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2014.

Interview

Everyone I meet or spoke with seemed very nice and knowledgable. Seems like a good company with alot of potential for an individual to grow and advance their knowledge and skills.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter, then 2 consultants, then the director. The consultant interviews were pretty brutal-asked me many questions and took about an hour total. I didnt know all answers. meeting the whole team was great, no other company does that anymore, so it was great that these people spend money on me to come out.

Interview Questions

• Why should they chose me? that was an odd question and made me think for sometime before I could come up with a decent answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me exactly what I told the recruiter my desired base was.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Full Technical Interview. As the prior working experience is very relevant to the Job requirement it was easy to handle. Detailed questions on prior Integration experience and work experience on various IBM products

Interview Questions

• what were the challenges faced in the previous projects and the most difficult situation faced in the production environments how to trouble shoot and resolve the issues   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews. Two interviews were technical interviews. Technical interviews covered questions that posed a report requirement and asked me to state how I would develop the report to accomplish the report requirement. After passing both technical interviews went to a onsite interview with the hiring manager / director.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied for the job line, then got the first call from recruiter a week after. The hiring process went more than 3 weeks with two rounds of technical telephonic interview and 1 round of HR manager interview.

Technical interviews were focused towards project that i worked on and also the technical knowledge towards IBM Connectivity tools.

If you are good in the technology you are working on,then you can get thru the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• About the projects that i worked on at my previous employer   1 Answer