Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perficient

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Livonia, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

I had one interview. I wasn't asked many technical questions. Just
    basic Java,
    about web services,
    REST.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about groovy scripts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, Just working as an intern.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Went through one interview. Didn't receive a call back. Overall good interview process though and the interviewer was mostly professional. Compared to the interviewees he was underdressed but in this specific field that is understandable. Questions weren't particularly hard but wish I'd gotten a call back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've faced a challenge to work in a group and lead others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perficient (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty much about what I know, where I want to be and roles and responsibilities. Willingness to learn new technologies and lead team and be flexible and travel

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All of the interviews were extremely pleasant. The technical screening and coding session were a blast. And the face to face was very professional, but relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better experiance.

1. Pre-Screen by recruiter
    2. Technical phone screen.
    3. Live Coding - Virtual/Screen sharing
    4. Face to Face x2

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between an abstract class and an interface... so on.
      Explain variance and how it is useful. Give an example of variance usage
      Explain how a variable of type (... insert type...) is handled from instantiation to GC   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Perficient HR reached out to me to start the interview process. I had one phone screen with the HR person, one phone screen with a manager, and an on-site interview. Process took a little over a week. Phone screens talked about previous experiences. On-site talked about previous experiences and technical skills. I met with 5 different people for the on-site interview, and it included a lunch, which was very nice. The people I met were friendly and interesting to talk to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2013.

Interview

There are several rounds of interviews. Basically everyone is trying to guage your personality and your level of motivation and professionalism. They discuss the expectations of you and the company. Overall, very low pressure and more of a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three round interview process that encompassed my career goals as well as the objectives of the company. Very transparent of the quality of personnel they were looking for. Also, felt as if there was a focus on getting to know all managers of the practice.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to act quickly on my feet when the client would request something out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very nice, asked me a use case about how to increase sales at a lemonade stand. Was about half asking about my interests and strengths and what I do at school and half them explaining what the company was like, what they do. Not much specified about actual responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Your home on break from school and your brother is running a lemonade stand in the neighborhood. He wants you to help him increase sales, what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2014.

Interview

HR called regarding position & set-up phone interview with poproject manager. After phone interview, in-reason interview with project manager. Afterwards, office interview with one executive. HR called with offer.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forwrd. Went over resume & work experience. Asked why Perficient & position. Role was explained during phone & in reason interview by project manager.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer lost my application in his inbox. Called me roughly two months after I originally contacted him. He seem distracted from the onset of the interview. Why he was interviewing me was not clear, because his disinterest was immediately apparent during our conversation. The whole process was the least professional hiring process I have ever seen.