Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.7

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

The process is pretty straightforward and very conversational.
    The recruiter talked through the role and job description for quite a long time. He was very helpful, but the HR person that contacted me was very unhelpful and could shed no light on the interview process. The only pro was that everyone was extremely responsive.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to walk through my resume.
      What do you see yourself doing in the next few years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and not clear on what exactly you will be working on, vague at bet. A lot of hype about the company, not a lot about current projects or what kind of dead lines they were expecting. Just about how good they were in their field and what they did for the community. the salespeople interviewed, not sure they had enough knowledge about the technical side to really be qualified to do so.

Interview Questions

• a lot about what I did to give back to the community   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my college career fair and later got a follow-up call to prompt the interview process. It consisted of two phone screens which included behavioral questions and some technical questions as well. They also asked about what I saw myself doing and why I was considering Perficient.

The next step was the on-site interview, which was done in the Atlanta office. There were about 3-4 1:1 interviews with various people - about half veered to the technical side and the other half focused on behavioral/fit questions. The technical questions were a little more technical than I was expecting interviewing for the business consultant role, but I'm fairly certain it was to figure out the extent of my technical skills in the hope that I could play a hybrid business/technical role, or simply just do technical consulting instead (I majored in CS).

The experience was mostly positive - the recruiter was extremely responsive and helpful, and the employees I interviewed with were also pretty friendly. I had a great conversation with the general manager of the branch I was interviewing in, as well.

Interview Questions

• What's a time things didn't work out the way you were planning, and what did you do about that? Given two arrays of numbers, how would you sort them as quickly as possible? What's the coolest product you've used recently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screens with HR about overall skill, dollars and interest followed by an 30 minute phone interview with the lead consultant. HR then contacted me within a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with "xyz" in this particular business environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had 3 interviews total with Perficient. The first one was on campus (it was part of campus recruiting), second one was in the Atlanta office that lasted about 2 hours. The first hour was behavioral questions and the second half was a case interview. I believe I did well and it was a positive experience.
    I was all set to get hired when a recruiter contacted me and asked me if I could do a quick phone interview to help the project lead make the final decision. I obliged and scheduled the phone interview for the same day.
    The man interviewing me seemed irritated/unhappy about something. The phone interview itself should have lasted 30 minutes but it went well over that.
    The interview almost felt an interrogation. The questions asked were behavioral questions and I had to elaborate on them to the smallest/insignificant detail. It was a very intense experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your biggest weakness? Q: Give me an example of that weakness? Q: Can you give me another example of that weakness?
      Q: What is your leadership style? Q: How have you used that style in the past?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a fairly informal conversational style interview. I was one on one with the interviewer and he spent most of the time explaining what the job entailed. He asked some questions based on my resume and he also gave me a chance to ask questions that I have. I was surprised how much of the interview was just being told about what the company does.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Then phone interview with existing senior-level employee. Then interviewed by two senior-level people simultaneously. Then interviewed with GM. Offer made and accepted shortly thereafter. Whole process took less than 10 days. No behavioral crap. Just questions/discussions about past work experiences and personal interests/passions for where I wanted my career to move towards

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, asked salary was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

A phone interview, and a one to one interview for about 1 and half hour, straight forward behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a Business requirement from an Executive ?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had phone interview and was told I would be contacted by the director, but was never contacted.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

I met the guy at a career fair. Apparently that was my first round of the interview process (came to find out later). Then I went through 3 more phone interviews. It was a lengthy process but totally worth it.

Interview Questions

• If the client disagrees with you and states that the solution is not appropriate, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question