Perficient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I had multiple email exchanges and phone conversations with recruiter before my first (of 3) 1-on-1 interviews. The entire process was about 6 weeks, then another 2 before an offer was extended. I interviewed with a Client Services Manager, Sales Executive, and the General Manager. I never actually met my "boss" until a few weeks after I started - I use quotes because your reporting manager is more of a figure head than someone that actively manages you on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who wants more than what is in the contract but insists it was part of the agreed scope?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY).

Interview

First call with recruiter went well. Talked about salary expectations and standard background about the job, company and my skills. Transparent feedback is that they look to pay below market value in the local regions. Left call with expectation that next round was being scheduled for the following week. After giving time I followed up with recruiter. Come to find out they won't be moving forward. Clearly for the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Cleveland, OH) in February 2019.

Interview

First things first, the company needs to work with their ATS vendor to fix the bugs in their applicant site. I brought this to 3 recruiters attention and received response but ended up going around the traditional process. The site however is still not fixed and still freezing. As for the interview, I had a quick touch point with the recruiter to discuss basics about a PM position. We did not get far as the salary was vastly below market average and they do NOT pay for relocation for PM positions even through they publish the job nationally. Pretty antiquated logic considering that even associate PM’s starting off would get relo at other companies.

This company also wants candidates with over 7 years of experience and to basically establish PMO standards for their business, however, they need to increase their offer by 20-30% and add a relocation package of sign-on bonus. Otherwise not being competitive with other consulting firms larger and smaller.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating without a relocation package being offered by Perficient?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was basically a joke, with a couple admin assistants. Art, the general manager basically probably made the decision, and his questions were really off base. David, the technical guy, didn't have any recent Java questions. Their tech stack is basically 10 year old JSF.

Interview Questions

• Really dumb stuff, like what's you're favorite band. What could you do for us?   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Quick and efficient, the team was nice and they provided plenty of information. I wish they provided more regarding benefit information and about the team structure. It was difficult to find parking, if you are there for an interview you will want to make sure that you allow yourself plenty of extra time.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

I applied online and started with a phone screening. I'm not local to Denver, so had my first interview over the phone. Worked with the recruiter to coordinate a second interview over the phone. The reviews had Glassdoor had made me skeptical, so I was hoping to ask questions that addressed those reviews; however, my interviewer did not call me at the scheduled time and texted me several hours later that the recruiter would coordinate a different time. The recruiter emailed me to reschedule, but I declined. The Glassdoor reviews made me skeptical, and the missed interview confirmed my beliefs that this is not a company that's worth leaving my current job.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions - tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Not much to say, typical. Interview process and hiring. Keep counting until I get to 30 words because this is a waste of my time but I need to complete to gain access to website

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in June 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of technical interviews. First HR will give up heads up with company details, your expectations, company expectations etc. Then followed by Director discussion about job role, profile, some goals and future career plans. Then discussion about technical stuff with Senior Architects, then two more rounds with individual consultants and final discussion with Director again based on expectations of candidate.

Application

Interview

Did multiple Job Interviews over the phone.
    Each phone interview was a screening interview.
    Recruiter was extremely helpful in making sure you know excattly how the process is going

Interview Questions

• Just need to know all the languages required in the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only negotiation was to work around my military schedule

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Great experience. Had two phone interviews (one personality, one technical) and a final in-person interview that consisted of two technical interviews, lunch and then a final culture-fit interview with a director. Everyone in the office was very friendly. The technical questions are straightforward- study up and be yourself.