Perficient Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Perficient Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Charlotte, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

Took 4 months & 9 individuals who all asked the same basic questions; When I had questions about specific issues, all said they would get back to me. This never happened until after I was hired. I should have read this as a warning sign.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations on salary. Take it or leave it. Some of the management makes it clear as if you are overpaid from Day 1.They act as if as the employee should be grateful for what you are receiving.

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process had four rounds. This included including HR round as well. However, there you will receive no communication if you are not through any of the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about previous projects, accomplishments, how did you handle difficult project situations and risks. questions about agile process. General questions like where you see yourself in 5 years, areas of interest. How do you handle multiple teams working on multiple projects. How can you work to get more business etc...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2019.

Interview

Telephone call that was pretty relaxed and took about an hour in total - time was scheduled with a recruiter via email and they were very punctual about calling at the exact time scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background - try to give us some more detail on what's listed on your resume. Tell me about a time that you...   Answer Question