Perficient Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.4

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Had an interview with the recruiter, very standard stuff. Next interview was with the practice leader, again, lots of methodology questions and examples of applications. Next day heard from the recruiter that they wanted me to fly to Charlotte and meet the MD, minutes later he called back saying that would be delayed and he'd be in touch. Weeks have passed and have not heard anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

I was approached by Perficient, very persistent but in a nice manner that made me feel really wanted. a few round of interviews and face meeting. Great to actually meet the boss and see office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me exactly what I wanted actually so no negotiation needed, but now I think i should have asked for more

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was great - thorough informative. The interviews with local team were pretty standard. But promised a lot of things they couldn't offer and process was long as the pipeline was weak. Typical consulting that it is hurry up and wait

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Chennai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was easy, though there were numerous nosey questions regarding personal choices in both technical and managerial round which I find creepy.

And they try to manipulate joining their organisation Even though you have an offer for better pay from a much more reputed organisations. And finally HR HE is pathetic. They try to delay offering till the date of joining of the other organisation that you have offer, so that they can change their stand any time after that if we are helpless but join them. Such crooked behaviour. Escape and don't waste your time

And their may be 10 rounds of HR interview in person on different days just to screw you up.

Interview Questions

• Don't go if you have any other offer. Everything is better than this. They may sound fancy but they arent   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in July 2007.

Interview

Started with telephonic interview. This was a technical interview about my past experiences.
    Next interview was technical director: He focused on various IT process. Little less technical but more about architecture and use of technology.
    Last round was with General Manager: Behavioral interview.
    After that with HR to discuss salary (no other questions).

Interview Questions

• What would you do as first thing if you get the offer just now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slight negotiation was possible 5-10% upside