Perficient Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.0

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I had multiple email exchanges and phone conversations with recruiter before my first (of 3) 1-on-1 interviews. The entire process was about 6 weeks, then another 2 before an offer was extended. I interviewed with a Client Services Manager, Sales Executive, and the General Manager. I never actually met my "boss" until a few weeks after I started - I use quotes because your reporting manager is more of a figure head than someone that actively manages you on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who wants more than what is in the contract but insists it was part of the agreed scope?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perficient in March 2011.

Interview

Consisted of 3 phone interviews at 30 minutes per call. Initial call was from another project manager, then followed by 2 business development managers. Calls were mostly related to personality and fit into the organization in a consulting environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a client who is constantly changing the scope of the project?   Answer Question
    • What was your most difficult project in terms of people management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were 2 part. Offer was made and then revised once a figure was reached.